Two competing frequencies coming from two separate receivers-----does this do anything?

OakFieldAlienz444

Over and over I keep hearing about how any time there's two instances of something like a frequency that is sent to another receiver it is said to create
some type of time warp.

Is there any truth to this? I tried this experiment and I ended up in a part of town while walking that my sister claims I only could have ended up if I
had crossed a river. Had no memory of crossing a river.

Do alternating frequencies cause warps or attract aliens or what?
I have a charged crystal and an allegedly magic ring I got off the internet that I place in a plastic cup of water.
I exposed it to a frequency of 529 hz coming from the tv combined with another blast from my computer,
even left headphones in the water and they still worked later on.

Clovis

In traditional frequency generation systems, you would generate something called a phase lock loop that basically takes a variable frequency oscillator and a phase detector and creates a feedback loop. Essentially you take two frequencies and combine them to create a third frequency. If something like that is happening in your case, (not sure how or why) then you would need to determine where in the loop you are and what frequencies are intermingling with 529 hz. You can't rule out the possibility that you just spaced out and forgot about crossing the river

TimeFlipper

Over and over I keep hearing about how any time there's two instances of something like a frequency that is sent to another receiver it is said to create
some type of time warp.

Is there any truth to this? I tried this experiment and I ended up in a part of town while walking that my sister claims I only could have ended up if I
had crossed a river. Had no memory of crossing a river.

Do alternating frequencies cause warps or attract aliens or what?
I have a charged crystal and an allegedly magic ring I got off the internet that I place in a plastic cup of water.
I exposed it to a frequency of 529 hz coming from the tv combined with another blast from my computer,
even left headphones in the water and they still worked later on.

Hi there...So are you saying your charged crystal and an alleged magic ring, placed in a cup of water exposed to a frequency of 529Hz that came from your TV, plus the same frequency of 529Hz coming from your computer, being fed into your headphones, enabled you to cross a river?....Or have i missed something out? :unsure: o_O..

TimeFlipper

In traditional frequency generation systems, you would generate something called a phase lock loop that basically takes a variable frequency oscillator and a phase detector and creates a feedback loop. Essentially you take two frequencies and combine them to create a third frequency. If something like that is happening in your case, (not sure how or why) then you would need to determine where in the loop you are and what frequencies are intermingling with 529 hz. You can't rule out the possibility that you just spaced out and forgot about crossing the river

Were you referring to Binaural Beats when you mentioned two frequencies combining to form a third frequency?
For example:: If you placed an audio frequency of 208hz into your left ear through headphones, and place another audio frequency of 200hz into your right ear through your headphones, the sum of the difference is 8hz...And that frequency of 8hz is what your brain would construct for you, which falls into the area of Alpha Brain Waves..

The PLL is mostly used for Radio Frequency stability to overcome the old problem of Frequency Drift...Maybe you have an old AM radio constructed in the 1950s/60s, and when you listen to continental radio stations, the signal will slightly drift away over a period of time, and you have to re-tune your radio to hear it properly again...CB Radio transceivers across the World from about 1958 all used crystals to create each different frequency slot...For example, one crystal would be fixed onto 27.100mhz, the next crystal fixed at 27.150mhz, the next crystal at 27.200mhz, and so on...There was still slight frequency drift, until about 1977 when the PLL was introduced, which was better than crystals, smaller and much more efficient, plus the PLL IC`s were cheap!

Last edited:

Clovis

Were you referring to Binaural Beats when you mentioned two frequencies combining to form a third frequency?
For example:: If you placed an audio frequency of 208hz into your left ear through headphones, and place another audio frequency of 200hz into your right ear through your headphones, the sum of the difference is 8hz...And that frequency of 8hz is what your brain would construct for you, which falls into the area of Alpha Brain Waves..

The PLL is mostly used for Radio Frequency stability to overcome the old problem of Frequency Drift...Maybe you have an old AM radio constructed in the 1950s/60s, and when you listen to continental radio stations, the signal will slightly drift away over a period of time, and you have to re-tune your radio to hear it properly again...CB Radio transceivers across the World from about 1958 all used crystals to create each different frequency slot...For example, one crystal would be fixed onto 27.100mhz, the next crystal fixed at 27.150mhz, the next crystal at 27.200mhz, and so on...There was still slight frequency drift, until about 1977 when the PLL was introduced, which was better than crystals, smaller and much more efficient, plus the PLL IC`s were cheap!
The initial question was about radio frequencies. Yes I was referring to HF radio processing.

lamdo263

The initial question was about radio frequencies. Yes I was referring to HF radio processing.
Can't find this however, a walking groaner. [ You get a base oscillation, however there's a second carrier that sounds as if it's footsteps. These two combine and it sounds as if someone's making small rapid foot steps, while they are groaning. The entire signal sometimes, is set on a fade in and fade out reception pattern.
Tried finding the link, but getting a bunch of stuff on zombies.

Radio talk show Art Bell was really sharp on electronics short wave general radio technologies. One night they were talking about HAM radio operators and the odd frequencies that radio operators would pick up. *Art was fun to listen to as he at least spoke English with some degree of credulity with a panache to it. I really miss that.

lamdo263

On certain frequencies, old saying, " When in doubt, whip it out". or another words use your o-scope to determine those frequencies9966.