Two Men Spot ‘Bigfoot’ in Pennsylvania Town

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
EBENSBURG, Pa. — A Pennsylvania man on Sunday said he and his nephew saw what they believed to be an unidentified biped that left a “hand print” on the ground.

The 46-year-old man, who provided a full name but asked to remain anonymous, told Cryptozoology News they were out of Ebensburg ready to go fishing when they noticed the alleged animal in the dark.

“We saw the red eye shine, heard a heavy bipedal walking,” he said, adding that he believes the creature roams the area. “We found tracks later on. Then we found what appeared to be a hand print,” he said about the early August, 2017 incident.

The eyewitness, who works as a parts sales manager at an auto parts retailer, says he took a photograph of it.

“The hand print and fingers can be seen. I put a quart ice tea bottle in for scale. The ice tea bottle measures 9 1/4 inches. My shoe is size 9.”

0804171216.jpg

0804171216a.jpg

0804171217.jpg

But, says the Pennsylvania resident, this is not his first encounter with the purported creature. Two years earlier he and his nephew were getting ready to go hunting near the area when three tree logs were reportedly thrown at them from the top of a nearby hill.

“Then, last year, we heard the deep guttural growl. I have seen the creature on a few occasions,” he said.

The post Two Men Spot ‘Bigfoot’ in Pennsylvania Town appeared first on Cryptozoology News.