Two Missouri Men Report Seeing Bigfoot Creature

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
Two men in Missouri claim they saw an unidentified bipedal creature.

bigfoot-missouri.jpg

The eyewitnesses said they were hunting in the woods when they came across the hairy being on November 24, 2017.

“While walking I could hear something walking down in the woods below me, appearing to keep up with my pace,” one of the men reported to the BFRO. “I was close to the hunting blind by then and picked up my friend. We went to the other side of the field and quickly got back to our vehicle.”

It was on their way back home when they say the animal showed up clearly.

“At first, the headlights were not on it and I was trying to figure things out in my head of what possibly could be the big of a creature on our property. It was about 60 yards below our barn. When my headlights hit it, the creature stood there for less than a minute.It looked at us and then, not in a hurried way, turned around and walked back into the cedar thicket.”

The men, who got out of the truck to get a better look, described it as a “huge” creature at approximately 8 feet tall.

“At first we thought it was a horse, then we noticed it had arms attached at the shoulders,” one of the men explained.

It had shaggy hair of a “reddish chestnut” color. Its eyes, he added, were orange under the effect of the truck’s headlights.

The two men claim to have seen the creature an additional two times and that when they tried telling several people about their encounter they wouldn’t believe them.

“They thought we were crazy,” he said.

The post Two Missouri Men Report Seeing Bigfoot Creature appeared first on Cryptozoology News.