Two Texans See a Pair of Triangle-Shaped UFOs

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
BELTON, Texas — A woman in Bell County says two triangle-shaped UFOs chased her car.

car-ufo.png

Jessica, a 34-year-old Belton resident, told Cryptozoology News she was driving home with her son on Sparta road when they noticed the unidentified flying objects back in February.

“It was 8:30 p.m., and as I passed the old Fleetwood, I saw two sets of three bright-glowing orange lights in two separate triangles. They looked as though they were over the high school football field, so I just thought some kind of game was going on. As I kept driving, I realized they stayed in front of me to right and we’re not over the school,” she said.

The woman adds that as they passed Sparta elementary, they also noticed “smoke around the lights”.

“I can see ripples going through the smoke. I was freaking out, I pointed them out to my son and when we looked up, there was only one triangle left and the wavy smoke was thick around it.”

Jessica claims that as they drove close to the intersection, she tried to snap a picture of the unusual sighting.

“But when I put my phone in the air there were no lights. I looked around the sky and there was no trace of anything,” she said about the 4-minute sighting. “It was completely silent.”

She described the lights as “huge” and said that she had never seen anything like it.

The eyewitness submitted a sketch of the incident.

10301.png

“Two sets of three glowing bright orange lights in a triangle with smoke around them and ripples or waves in the smoke,” wrote Jessica.

In the summer of 2014, a nurse and a truck driver reported seeing a UFO “as large as a football field” in Alabama.

In 1997 thousands of witnesses reported seeing a similar large triangle-shaped object in Phoenix, AZ. Former Arizona governor Fife Symington initially mocked the incident at a press conference but later admitted that what he saw was “something that defied logic and challenged my reality.”

fife-symington-ufo.jpg

CNN covered the Phoenix Lights press conference by Fife Symington in 1997

phoenix-lights-arizona-1.jpg

USA Today shows a digital illustration of the Phoenix Lights in 1997.

“As a pilot and a former Air Force Officer, I can definitively say that this craft did not resemble any man-made object I’d ever seen. And it was certainly not high-altitude flares because flares don’t fly in formation,” he wrote on CNN.

Jessica says she was impressed by the lights she and her son saw and she would like to know what they really were.

“I don’t know what we saw that night but would definitely love an explanation of anyone has one.”

The post Two Texans See a Pair of Triangle-Shaped UFOs appeared first on Cryptozoology News.