Tx girls tumor dissappears.

titorite

Girl's inoperable brain tumor disappears, doctors can't explain it

HAYS COUNTY, Texas — A girl’s inoperable brain tumor is gone and doctors have no explanation.

Today, Roxli Doss is doing what she loves, and that’s horseback riding.

"She is just as active as she ever was,” said Scott Doss, Roxli’s father.

It's hard to imagine that in June doctors diagnosed Roxli with an inoperable cancerous brain tumor called diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma, or DIPG.

"It is very rare, but when we see it, it is a devastating disease,” said Dr. Virginia Harrod with Dell Children’s Medical Center in Austin, Texas. “You have decreased ability to swallow, sometimes vision loss, decreased ability to talk, eventually difficulty with breathing."

Harrod said the now 11-year-old went through weeks of radiation, even though there is no cure. The family held a benefit for her in August, and the community responded in a big way. At that point, all Gena and Scott Doss could do was pray for a miracle.

“And we got it,” Gena said.

“Praise God we did,” Scott said.

Now, they cry tears of joy.

titorite

Maybe their is hope.... reaching out to this family couldn't hurt.

Blod Grogan

One interesting book in this area that I came across is Lawrence LeShan's: 'The Medium, The Mystic and the Physicist - Towards a General Theory of the Paranormal'.
The author died last year at age 100.

Parazite1986

I said when doctors performed miracles, people attribute it to God instead of trying alternative medication or even one radical experiment and see it for themselves. However, it is a combination of both drugs and faith in the person. “You got to have faith for this to work,” said my old lady .