Types of UFOs

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Since there are likely numerous different species of ETs visiting planet Earth, I'd assume there are also numerous types/shapes of UFOs (AKA flying saucers), each type being characteristic of a specific ET species. Right now, I'm aware of two basic types of UFOs: the iconic disc-shaped ones, and triangular ones. Now, I'm very certain that there is both good and evil in the universe, and to my understanding, species like the Grays are mostly good, while those like the Reptilians are mostly evil.

That being said, I need to have a good idea of what type(s) of UFOs to look for. In other words, I want to know what type(s) of UFOs I should avoid. Or do you guys think I should play it safe and stay in the car and meditate, play music (particularly meditation music, Gregorian chants, and classical music), or do both? Or should I do something else (i.e. taking a chance and not paying attention distinguishing different types of UFOs)?

Please do keep in mind that I am genuinely seeking an ET encounter for some very good reasons, and some of you have been here long enough to know of these reasons. I'm basically seeking knowledge, but please also note that I'm a visual learner with a photographic memory, so I tend to rely on images I can associate with. Any research or advice on this matter will be appreciated.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Do you consider that some UFOs may be coming from our own universe, while others might come from other universes?

steven chiverton

out of all the many alien species and the many various shaped crafts they fly the question id like to have answered is haw many different antigravity alien made propulsion systems are there out there , and what type of antigravity propulsion system is the most commonly used by most alien species

steven chiverton

theres another type of ufo not ever listed nor properly pictured its black it spins like its flashing in and out of our reality and when i super slow the slow motion video of it on my pc it ha s a thin edge and black round shaped disc shaped and it also teleports and reappears and in my videos slowed down it appears to have some shape shifting ability as its rear end re shapes to look like some kind of tail also its invisible to the naked eye and video camera even on the monitor when filming it so the slow motion replay makes it visible again they also can have a black protrusion out the side they fly through our skies alot and seem to like doing some areal activities in the clouds and near them even flying in spiral shapes up and down so high where even birds dont go that high at first i was trying to capture flying rods but got more than what i expected as i used the high speed video setting with slow motion replay and have even captured a transparent disc with dome and what looks like a large et grey inside it even real ufos the known ones come out that are cloaked and ive even captured video before i mistakenly deleted it of an invisible craft with an outer visible exoskeleton

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@steven chiverton - Thank you for your replies. I got to be honest that your writing style is a bit hard for me to follow (no offense intended), but I was able to skim through your posts, and the content I was able to pick up in them was very interesting and thought-provoking indeed. :)

Novram

There are other shapes for ufos as well; cylindrical, walnut and acorn shaped craft. The problem is that Zeta Reticulans have been seen with disc, triangle and cylindrical ufos. The Grays are not as friendly. They abduct and perform medical experiments on people. You're right about reptilians. They are not friendly. Draconian aliens have also been associated with disc and cylindrical shaped space craft. I would recommend contacting Pleiadean aliens. They are the friendlier species. Plejarens look like humans, tall with blond hair and blue eyes. Also called Nordic aliens, they have been seen with saucer shaped craft with dome tops. That's what I would look for. But there is no guarantee of the type of extrateresstrials on board. You need to put eyes on the aliens themselves.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Novram - Thank you for your reply! :)

I'm a bit on the fence about the Grays. I've been leaning toward them being a good/friendly race of ETs, but you never know...

Anyway, thanks for the advice! Maybe I'll stay in the car I'm riding in until a UFO comes up blatantly close, unless you have some other suggestion.

Novram

The U.S. government has probably had contact with the Zeta Reticulans in the past. It might be safe to through a government agency to contact them, without getting abducted by the E.T.s. You could try signaling a ufo with a flashlight, from a distance. There have been some communication by people in the past, by simply flashing lights back and forth to an unidentified light in the sky.