U.S. Delta Force Fought With Aliens in Underground Battle in New Mexico

JahaRa

Going to Dulce and not finding a secret underground base means nothing.
How the heck would you find it? They wouldn't let you in even if you did.
I think it is probably there or was at one time.
I have this strong feeling it isn't active anymore.

Oh, and if it's all so fake how do you explain this:

As a side note, anything related to conspiracy theories on Wikipedia usually sucks and is
very one-sided. They have the absolute worst article on Roswell ever and only recently it got
slightly more objective thanks to a suggestion.
You could look for fences with signs like the ones on the fences around area 51 or parts of the manzano mountains that say "keep out, military installation". You won't find them.

Costello did not exist and the document he presented was fake......Your talking about this I presume:

Supposedly after this was leaked Costello and his family went underground.....According to the article on Black Vault there is no evidence this Costello ever existed. The article on Black Vault is pretty damning evidence.

OakFieldAlienz444

Boyd Bushman, who can be verified to have worked at Lockheed Skunkworks claimed he saw aliens.

He was later "discredited" because one of the alien photos was of a Wal-Mart toy. He never said this literally was the alien he saw he was giving an example of what they looked like. Thomas Costello, a hoax, ok. Let's think about this: Motivation for making such a hoax? Publicity to the town? Possibly. Disinfo? Possibly. Everything has a reason for being done. That's my only real point here, aside from the fact there's a little more to things than you're saying. An underground installation is also harder to find than something like Area 51 where it's undeniable it's there.

Not really saying the base exists, just saying that we don't really know for sure that it does not. Proving a negative is hard.
I cannot prove that you did NOT see Godzilla eating out of a trash bin in Japan for example. You can't prove that I didn't see Pikachu getting a an Uber lift from some anime girls either.
Secondly, explain to me how the Roswell bodies were crash test dummies when the witnesses all said
they had tiny bodies and oversized heads which doesn't match a crash test dummy at all?
Also, you don't only have Paul you have a document by a guy named Thomas Costello. Can you prove he existed? No.
Can you prove he didn't? No. You also have Phil Schneider, many think he was a complete lunatic but there's more than Bennewitz.
The way I look at it? If it doesn't exist it is probably some sort of highly advanced disinformation campaign to cover up another weird thing going on. An officer by the name of Greg Valdez asserts many new theories about Dulce as well, that it was a real base but the aliens were a cover for top secret projects involving ufo's. So far I've named and compiled a lot more names saying something is going on there than people saying there is nothing going on there. Bill Nye, Snopes, or the UFO Hunters aren't enough to convince me there's nothing to it.
There may be nothing going on there in which case it was a hoax made for a reason.
Things don't just spread for no reason in cases like this. That makes less sense than aliens.

In addition? Reports of cattle mutilations in the area with photos:

DGO | Underground aliens and cattle mutilations: Dulce, New Mexico has long been the site of strange activity and conspiracy theories

Yeah, the guy's name is Gomez, try not to laugh (Addams family).

Secondly, explain to me how the Roswell bodies were crash test dummies when the witnesses all said
they had tiny bodies and oversized heads which doesn't match a crash test dummy at all?

I don't think there was ever any alien bodies at Roswell...

Things don't just spread for no reason in cases like this. That makes less sense than aliens.

Things spread quicker on the internet than COVID19 ever had time too...Conspiracy theories are like the Bubonic plague it only takes one and every nutter in the world crawls out from under their rock to proclaim TRUTH!

OakFieldAlienz444

I agree about things spreading like wildfire. Roswell was pre-internet.
Saying nothing happened at Roswell is like saying Obama and Trump never became president.
The government and the Air Force admit something happened at Roswell. Their official explanation
is that a Project Mogul balloon crashed along with some test dummies that looked like wooden giants.
The roswell bodies were described by military witnesses as being small with large heads. This contradicts
the official explanation. They might not have been aliens, but if you really dig into Roswell it's obvious something at least a tad different from the official explanation happened. I believe the wreckage description matches up pretty damn well with a balloon project. The bodies are a different story. I think something more happened. Sorry.

www.roswellproof.com

As a side note I want everyone to know I respect everyone's opinions here and this is friendly debate, not hostile.
The balloon angle I actually tend to agree with--it's the bodies that bug me. And there ARE a few tiny contradictions here and there
about the wreckage too including testimony from Walter Haut that he saw a metallic egg shaped craft in a hangar.

I have looked at every website and book and theory that debunks the Roswell conspiracy as conventional and I still tend to think something unusual happened. It isn't for emotional reasons as most would think---to me when you look at all the aspects it's just obvious.

But that's okay. My only point is that both believers AND skeptics should look at all angles before making an ultimate judgement like "aliens don't exist" or "they might but they've never been here," etc.

Let me add this: I respect skeptics. You almost have to experience something or see a UFO to really believe (although I don't like the word 'believe) but the jist is I get it: There ARE a lot of nutty people. Beforeitsnews is a prime example. It's terrible.
"End of the World is This Weekend" was an actual headline once.

My opinion is that a balloon probably crashed, miles away something else crashed (god knows what) and there were a lot of different things going on at the time. Possibly multiple things that had to be covered up.

People are just as passionate about aliens not existing as people that think they do. A stereotype of believers is that they are wild fanatics who will believe anything. Skeptics in my experience will do anything they can to ignore certain details just like misguided believers do sometimes. They accept crash test dummies as being the alien bodies because it's more convenient, they ignore military witnesses as being crazy old men. Why? They were decorated people with years of experience, they saw small bodies with large heads and somehow giant crash test dummies with average human heads were the aliens.

Last edited: