UFO Calling

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
A while ago, a fellow member here on Paranormalis suggested a technique, through private conversation, for getting UFOs to come close to where you are. It's called UFO calling, and I'm not 100% sure how it works. But from what I've heard, you go outside, sit down, close your eyes, and for at least an hour project a message to a UFO asking it to come nearby.

I haven't come across this technique anywhere else but through this other member, but I'm interested in discovering further information related to this topic, particularly some instructions on how to use this technique.

The thing is, I'm inclined not to do a search for it myself since there's a lot of misinformation and garbage online that I don't want to get aggravated with, especially since I have OCD and Asperger's syndrome and I want to avoid a tennis match in my head. That would surely be unhealthy for my mind.

Now, would anyone mind posting one or more links related to this topic? If not, do you guys think I described the UFO calling process precisely and accurately?

alpha centauri

Now, would anyone mind posting one or more links related to this topic? If not, do you guys think I described the UFO calling process precisely and accurately?
I heard somewhere else, that those who have Asperger are often from other planetary spheres. So they maybe watching you. And if you increase your vibration than it is allowed to contact you. Maybe through these Orbs.

I am Q’uo and am aware of your query, my brother, and you are most perceptive, for indeed, these entities, who exhibit the qualities of autism most especially, and that called Asperger’s Syndrome, as well, have found the ability to move into the fourth-density of love and understanding upon other planetary spheres, and have come here in order to aid the birthing of this planet’s fourth-density experience of love and understanding.
Source:
That is a similar source as the "law-of-one". The beings that created the law-of-one are the teachers of the beings that channel these messages and are called Q´uo. Maybe you heard of them.

I know a few people, that said they had contact with Ufos. But they are more aware people. Just like you that believe in the paranormal. I know no sceptic troll or normal sceptics that experienced such things. I think they would panic.

I heard on another channeling that they contact some people with a lot of 4-D energy, because it is allowed then. They also contact them to awaken them that there is more in the universe. I try to find it and post it here.

The process enhancing the energy would be character development, I think. Also called the balancing of the elements or chakras. But you have to have also the intent in your mind for contact, of course.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Mongolian throat singing Batzorig Vaanchig is an art whereby the vocalist utilises 2 separate voices simultaneously...
Perhaps that is how they communicate with UFO`s by using 2 different vocal frequencies, I might try that out for myself :LOL:..

TimeFlipper

@Classicalfan626 Decided to try out the Mongolian throat singing last night, whilst I was gargling with water!! o_O..
I modulated the sound from the gargling with my tongue, the low fundamental frequency was 100Hz, the higher modulated frequency 190Hz, sadly no UFO`s appeared :( :LOL:..