UFO Clearance - Walt Willis Experience-

Derrick C.

Until the big boys send a video signal or contact India, we could not do anything with MIB....or anyone else...because it is highly protected....by both sides.

yeah unfortantely but that day is coming soon, but for the few of us we know the truth, and the rest of the public will know soon

Krish

Anyone wants to Know them at low level?

how do you know them at low level or high level and what is the differeance?

Low level means, what I say, there is many data out there to verify as to who they are. High level means, I have contact and i get some ideas (not a whole lot)...I did put some HL items too...Thanks. And here it is.

1. Just like America is the Hyper Power, we have a Hyper Power in everything in this Universe. They are Lord Krishna, Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva civilization. They are top ones and most civilization know them just like almost everybody on Earth knows USA. So, whatever they do, everyone watches them and I am sure they have a base in our solar system, simply because they are the protector of the Universe.

2. This group is the Lod Rama Group that went from India when we went to Ice Age something like 100,000 years ago. They are strong but on the good side and do not mess with anyone like we do....they just watch and see what the big guys do. They use those cyliderical ships.

3. We had a group called Hanuman Civilization. They are peace loving, very strong and high in technology. Normally they do stay away from human affairs...hence do not expect any contact.

4. The Gray ones. They live in another dimension but if other dimension people fight with our life forms in this side, like the Red Skin very high technology evil groups (that is where we get the Devil name, they are slightly below the number one but higher up than everyone else), they have to come forward for protection along with everyone else.Besides if we have to go anywhere else very long distance (over 100,000 light years), we have to go by their dimension and then reach our place.

walt willis

Before I go, I owe some folks a farewell message:

Everybody has an opinion, HOWEVER, There can be only ONE right opinion!

The college I attended gave everyone the Chicago Police Training Keys "Judgment" exam.

Days after the exam I was called into the Deans office...

This is what he said: "I called you in to council you about the results of the recent exam given to all the students".
"We were very disappointed to see only two people past the exam and all of the other students failed miserably".
"You received a score of 98% and the second highest score was 74%".

I then asked why he chose to call me into the office and scare the hell out of me.
He said it was because he was worried that at some point I would be working for one of the people that exhibited poor judgment.
He wanted to warn me about what troubles it may cause in my life to deal with such people.

So to the people on this forum I would like to ask you all to give some thought to how you perceive the world as compared to my world view.

So if I come across as a mean spirited person, I would like for you all to try and put yourselves in my shoes before jumping down my throat.

Thanks for your understanding!

TimeFlipper

Before I go, I owe some folks a farewell message:

Everybody has an opinion, HOWEVER, There can be only ONE right opinion!

The college I attended gave everyone the Chicago Police Training Keys "Judgment" exam.

Days after the exam I was called into the Deans office...

This is what he said: "I called you in to council you about the results of the recent exam given to all the students".
"We were very disappointed to see only two people past the exam and all of the other students failed miserably".
"You received a score of 98% and the second highest score was 74%".

I then asked why he chose to call me into the office and scare the hell out of me.
He said it was because he was worried that at some point I would be working for one of the people that exhibited poor judgment.
He wanted to warn me about what troubles it may cause in my life to deal with such people.

So to the people on this forum I would like to ask you all to give some thought to how you perceive the world as compared to my world view.

So if I come across as a mean spirited person, I would like for you all to try and put yourselves in my shoes before jumping down my throat.

Thanks for your understanding!
Yeah Walt, you "impressed" us with that 98% a few weeks ago :p:D

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Walt

There aren't that many places to go on the net where you can openly express your opinion. But this place is pretty lenient. You just aren't allowed to step on any toes. You aren't the only one to get posts deleted. It used to happen to me too. For a while I thought I was competing with Harte on the number of posts you could get deleted in this place. You just have to be creative in the way you word your post. There are a thousand ways to say what you wish to say. So just say it without offending anyone. Besides you should know by now that there are many like minded people like you here at Paranormalis. Do you really want to leave a group where there are others like you?

TimeFlipper

Walt

There aren't that many places to go on the net where you can openly express your opinion. But this place is pretty lenient. You just aren't allowed to step on any toes. You aren't the only one to get posts deleted. It used to happen to me too. For a while I thought I was competing with Harte on the number of posts you could get deleted in this place. You just have to be creative in the way you word your post. There are a thousand ways to say what you wish to say. So just say it without offending anyone. Besides you should know by now that there are many like minded people like you here at Paranormalis. Do you really want to leave a group where there are others like you?
Brilliant posting Einstein!!..just a shame i can only give you one "like" instead of 20 :(:)

Krish

"He wanted to warn me about what troubles it may cause in my life to deal with such people."

Interesting...the Universe grows with smart ones and bully's that become dogs next life....I know, because we have two dogs that have human spirits...enjoy your life...

walt willis

Dear Einstein,
Your words are well chosen and equally wise. I do appreciate your wisdom.

I have yet to find a perfect forum with only honest open and sincere people such as yourself and a few others like you.

I do feel compelled to share what I know before I depart this earth as a way to notch up the level of critical thinking skills of us humans.

The real Albert had both mathematical as well as conceptual abilities well beyond the level of most other scientist.

He was also known to have failed miserably in school and was finely expelled from school on the third time he failed the grade year.

That speaks more of our educational system then it reflects of our children's abilities.

To make a good decision in a timely manor requires a vast and varied general fund of knowledge.

Many scientist in the past have made fun of people like Albert and Velikovsky, only later to craw back under their rock after the world came to believe the reports from them were indeed correct.

The problem as I can tell is that there are far more stupid people in the world then smart people, and they all seem to gang up on the smart ones.

Watch the TV show called "Survivor".
The group think stupid folks tend to see the best of them in the group as a threat and gang up to vote those people off first.

As a human race we may first need to grow up and stop acting so self destructively.