UFO Crashes in Texas

TimeFlipper

@NightTerrors Bill, could it be possible the "Newspapers of the Day" were falsely advertising the areas the UFO flew over, paid for by the inhabitants of those areas, to create tourism revenue? :D..

steven chiverton

ive herd about this texas ufo crash and people who drank from the well the ufo wreckage was dumped into mysteriously got sick and died

TimeFlipper

ive herd about this texas ufo crash and people who drank from the well the ufo wreckage was dumped into mysteriously got sick and died

Steve, do you get the impression that the well the people drank from and consequently died was a lie, just for the purpose of Tourism Revenue that i mentioned in my previous posting?...The way i see it is, no government on Earth would ever allow any UFO wreckage to be left laying around anywhere, thats basic common sense...Remember the Roswell UFO incident in 1947 where minutes after the crash lots of scientists and people went there to clear up every scrap of evidence from the wreckage :)..

Last edited:

Erebus

Steve, do you get the impression that the well the people drank from and died was a lie, just for the purpose of Tourism Revenue i mentioned in my previous posting?...The way i see it is, no government on Earth would ever allow any UFO wreckage to left laying around anywhere, thats basic common sense...Remember the Roswell UFO incident in 1947 where minutes after the crash lots of scientists and people went there to clear up every scrap of evidence from the wreckage :)..

The first known instance of the military having anyone looking at UFOs was in the 1940s with the Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit. This crash supposedly occurred in 1896 or 1897 well before radar was invented(during WW2) so the only way for them to know about the UFO would have been if someone who saw it reported it to them. Telegraph was the only electronic method of communication in 1896/1897 and Aurora TX likely didn't have a telegraph station as they didn't even have a railroad station. In fact, one resident claimed that the story was a hoax intended to attract attention to the town as it was dying due to the railroad bypassing them. And what are the odds someone reporting such a thing in 1896/97 would be taken seriously?

So I wouldn't be surprised if by the time the military was even interested in such a report it had been 40 to 50 years and they sent someone to quietly look into it who determined it was a hoax.