UFO disclosure and Fundamentalists

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
If i have some time, i will research about this guy and make some study. My question is: how does he know about that? I mean, is it only a fruit of his theory or discovered fact?

Carl Miller

If i have some time, i will research about this guy and make some study. My question is: how does he know about that? I mean, is it only a fruit of his theory or discovered fact?

As a magician he thinks everything having a head is to be hammered. I mean he is a radical pseudo investigator.

TnWatchdog

The percentage of religious fundamentalist folks is really great. If they were to encounter extraterrestrial life how they would viewed it?
The Devil.
If a saucer landed somewhere a little creature coming down the ramp that gives access to the 'saucer'.
I mean how would a religious fundamentalist react?
Shocked he will simply 'turn off'.
Besides religious Fundamentalists politician would have a lot to lose. People with mental illness would indeed be impacted by the encounter.
Radical minded people like ultra radical disciples of Mr. Randi who had been brainwashed to despise the paranormal.
Thereiis a lot to it if you feel inclined you can add to it...
I have watched many prophecy shows claiming that demons inhabit the earth and the air, heavens 1 and 2...so aliens could be demonic. Spiritual warfare is going on and we are the puppets.
'Satan has some of his demonic hierarchy set up, both on our earth and in the heavenlies.'

FB_IMG_1502984844483.jpg

Carl Miller

There are beings from higher dimensions whose light body vibrate 5 or 7 times higher than our human etheric bodies. Some call them angels other extraterrestrial.
The fact, William is that -angels or ets. they have never left us. Obviously they come to us, they behold us like a nanny often does to the child. They never impose themselves over us cause they do not wish to take over us and do not meddle in our human affairs. It is no use theorizing on them.
It is worth it to remember that they are nothing but older brothers, so to say, in the plane of creation. At times some of them may even approach an earthling being.
But they often choose to meet an initiate, never a novice. i have been visited by someone like that. i was going through the phase of sleep paralysis. Had projected my etheric body just some inches from the physical body.
They were not in a state of coincidence, still not yet completely detached one another. I remember pretty well that i watched the being with my para-eyes standing right in front of the bed imposing an extremely high frequency of vibration.

A very tall, thin and androgynous like appearance completely devoid of any sexuality or sensuality and his face was human like. But i knew he could not be human, could not.
My etheric body and by resonance, my physical body vibrated and shook as cel. phones in a triple mode although not so explicitly of course, gently but steady, following a certain mode of vibe. induced by that entity.

HE/ SHE-did not inspired terror, on the contrary, the being and its vibe. pervaded the room with peace, a heavenly bliss inexplicable, extremely healthy. William, a being like that would never approach a novice into the astral domains, oh, no. The novice feeling himself paralysed and stopped to return to his physical body would have considered the entity as a demon, for sure and he would have been so traumatized by the experience that he would never again venture in obes and so on.
Ps- William is how I address to possible readers.