UFO or Orb Video - Multicolored & Shape Shifting

Here is a video I took the other night of a UFO or Orb that was multicolored & shape shifted.
I also caught some weirdness on the moon that I'll post soon as well.
Sorry it's not so steady, I got a tripod in and the stupid thing doesn't hold steady so it's going to be returned. I'll get a replacement soon enough.
Peace

TimeFlipper

download and zoom in - cat / lion or bearded man face - this is a screen shot from the video
View attachment 7611

The "bearded man face" could be proof of the, man in the moon concept! :D...
Only joking, before Mayhem calls me out on that one :oops: lol..
Its good to see you taking lots of time producing interesting topics for our members, keep it up, and thanks for doing it :)..

Get many comments of the video as yet?

Got a few comments back, so far the reception has been very good. I feel more validated with researchers behind me. I'm starting to piece the experience back together in my head. I really have a lot to say on what's been happening but I just need to figure out how to present it all so it makes sense to the reader. Much Love brother

The "bearded man face" could be proof of the, man in the moon concept! :D...
Only joking, before Mayhem calls me out on that one :oops: lol..
Its good to see you taking lots of time producing interesting topics for our members, keep it up, and thanks for doing it :)..

haha, finally @TimeFlipper you've connected the missing links to the moon mystery!
Thanks for the reassurance...like mentioned above to Mayhem I have a lot to say on everything that's been happening around me lately. I'm really not even sure of where to begin at this point but I'll figure it out.
My mission going forward is to work on a more precise record & timeline of events. With hopes of getting a IR/Night Vision camera sometime before next spring.

Lua

Here is a video I took the other night of a UFO or Orb that was multicolored & shape shifted.
I also caught some weirdness on the moon that I'll post soon as well.
Sorry it's not so steady, I got a tripod in and the stupid thing doesn't hold steady so it's going to be returned. I'll get a replacement soon enough.
Peace

Thats amazing! Can you tell me what that metalic sound is?

titorite

its breathing. The audio is better than the video.... Holy moly man just let the camera rest on the object. YouTube steady hand filming. in regards to film.... At this point , it just looks like a very unsteady hand on a tripod, heavy breathing, and a satellite. We got a shit ton of satellites up there. And that thing made no extortionary movements , I mean I didnt see any 90 degree turns or reverses or anything... just boring ass unsteady cam and heavy breathing.

Thank you @Lua
Ignore that sound, it is the zooming and focus of the camera that makes that annoying sound.
I wish it wasn't as loud because it sure is annoying to hear in the background.

Uploaded a few new Orb videos if you're interested feel free to check them out.
Also will be adding some good moon videos in the coming days that clearly show foreign objects near the moons orbit.

its breathing. The audio is better than the video.... Holy moly man just let the camera rest on the object. YouTube steady hand filming. in regards to film.... At this point , it just looks like a very unsteady hand on a tripod, heavy breathing, and a satellite. We got a shit ton of satellites up there. And that thing made no extortionary movements , I mean I didnt see any 90 degree turns or reverses or anything... just boring ass unsteady cam and heavy breathing.
Focusing on an object far away while using a 83X zoom camera isn't as easy as you think (even with a tripod sometimes). It's an orb, not ufo - most orbs I've found to be stationary hence why you didn't get the 90 degree turns you so desire. Peace