UFO Personal Testimony

RHYS

DATE: August 1995
TIME: 2am
PLACE: Missouri
EVENT: UFO sighting
# OF KNOWN WITNESSES: 2

DETAILS:

Rural, small, isolated residential area. My dog got loose. After chasing him on foot, I returned home to grab my wife & proceeded the chase in my conversion van. He loved to run directly in front of the vehicle until he tired out & got in for the ride home. We pursued up a long, straight hill that intersected w/a 2-lane state hwy.

No street or business lights. The 1st light you usually saw was a small, swinging stoplight at the top. Up ahead, a flood of light. My dog immediately did a 180 & ran past my door. As I rolled to a stop, an overpowering light washed into the van. I could suddenly see my wife as if in clear daylight. We squeezed hands & both asked, "do you see it"? Yes, it was real. My life flashed before my eyes (just like they say), the only thought I had was an imminent feeling I was going to die. The only word I could speak was" Jesus". I felt tears in my eyes, the desperate grip of my wife's hand. The worst feeling of being watched ever. The light seemed to be an entity, having life itself, sensing, watching.

WHAT I SAW:

As my eyes adjusted, I raised them to follow the source up to a windowed- disk perched there. It took up the entire intersection, hovering right above the powerlines. Not just a single light, but many. The one directly below on the street & an interior light emitting from the pattern of concave windows built into the bottom of the craft body. Also, in the center bottom, appeared to be the control center. I could see darkened silhouettes of maybe 5 beings moving inside crossing the light.

I don't know how much time passed, but I do remember my realizing there was dead silence. From such a large machine, I was panicking more bc it wasn't making any noise. No idle, nothing.

I believe I managed to croak out, "I love you" to my wife bc I didn't think I'd ever see her again...

I remember nothing else until I was back in the van in the same place watching the silent thing just "slide" away. A horizontal path 1st before rising rapidly out of sight.

IMMEDIATELY AFTERWARDS:

Daylight was breaking but we didn't know the time. We relied on the digital car stereo but the display was scrambled. All the LED lights were lit into nothing legible. I turned the volume up to hear the cassette that was left in the deck to calm down. It was Christian Rock. It started playing like normal then all of a sudden sounded like it was being eaten, going too slow (some of you guys remember this sound). It sounded like backmasking overriding the song. A voice over the tape said my wife's name, then raspily asked "when are you going to go home"?

I had to get my mind in check - quick. I drove to a grocery store & like a lunatic, started asking total strangers to plz come to my van to hear this & tell me what it says. Repeatedly, I could rewind the tape and it was there.

MY THOUGHTS ON THE TAPE:

I was very familiar w/the whole album & can guarantee the song was not originally recorded repeating my wife's name or that question (Rhonda, which nothing rhymes with). After keeping it for many yrs as a tangible reminder to myself, I gave it to John Schlitt, the lead singer of Petra, who recorded the album. The band all listened to my copy & thought it was "evil".

SUMMARY: Obviously, my wife & I experienced a loss in time (3hrs unaccounted). We soberly witnessed the exact same thing. Neither of us has any memory of being anywhere besides that van. She was usually pretty open abt brainstorming, deep discussion. But not this subject. It seems too taboo. We also had/have a distinct feeling we were never supposed to tell or talk abt it. I don't know if we came across this thing & interrupted something, or if we were "chosen" for something. Perhaps, we were supposed to forget the entire incident - but didn't. To this day, I'm still haunted by the experience. Something changed in myself that night. I went on a pursuit for understanding & knowledge. For many things. It has led me here... It is my 20+yr burden.

FINALLY:

If there is interest, there is more to my experience in the mos following that I relate directly to this. We eventually had to leave our home & had dealings with who we named "the men in black" long before any movie came out or we'd even heard the term. I refuse to see the movie.

I will elaborate further if requested. Thanks, paranormalis.com

TnWatchdog

Wow...what an experince you had.
Have you had anything related to the 1995 encounter that has happened to you since?
Have you had any dreams, lost time, or unexplained markings since the encounter?
Please share any information regarding your situation.
And oh yeah...I remember the sound of a cassette tape being eaten along with the dreaded 8 track tape that came out earlier.

Itheblaze

"Rhonda, come home." Has you wife since, passed away? Has she had dreams or feelings that she may be an alien hybrid?

RHYS

Thanks for reading.

Yes, at the time I was just 2yrs out of the USAF. Had been stationed in Kuwait, honorably discharged w/a clean bill of health. Within 1 month of this experience, I started developing intense blisters that felt like little pebbles under my skin from head to toe. The weight of a thin sheet was excruciating. All the buds sloughed off my tongue & I kept swallowing them like fish scales. My wife was a new nursing student & had just acquired a medical book from the 1800s as a gift. She referenced it out of curiosity. Wow, a lot of my symptoms paralleled full-blown Scarlet Fever. Temp was 104° & I was delirious. I went to the ER. Ready for quarantine.

We briefly heard the doctors considering Scarlet Fever, however when they entered the room, they blew it off & said it must be a weird virus. Or, tried to blame it on the fact I'd been overseas before.

I fought it out but a few wks later, my heart went into sudden atrial fibrillation 400-600bpm). They determined it was prob caused by whatever I had before (no remaining evidence, no diagnosis). My heart was enlarged 33% norm size. I hyperventilated everytime I was outside at night.

But I kept seeing "it" or another one - but very distant like a white, bright ball. It also moved horizontally on the few occasions it didn't sit still for hrs. Always around 3am.

Remarkably, a sonogram later revealed my heart had naturally repaired itself & shrunk down. But I still take betablockers for the a-fib.

Its just one odd/obscure medical thing after another. Once I woke up with a metal band around my middle finger. I thought it was steel. Octagonal shaped abt 1" wide. Partly looked oxidized & swirly like old brass. But was extremely heavy for its size. I had no clue wtf it was or where it came from. But after my hand went numb, I went to ER. Stupid as it looked, I was told to sit w/my hand elevated like I was flipping ppl off lol. I became a living tourist attraction from hospital workers. I was the guy w/a "thing" around his finger. Dr noticed it was sharply threaded diagonally so they gave me lidocaine & literally twisted it off. He asked if he could keep it as a trophy bc they got a good laugh out of it & I said OK bc at the time, I didn't wanna see the damn thing again (regret!).

Oh man, this is the tip of the iceberg. TNWATCHDOG. Yes, I've been plagued with dreams.

At the time, I was in the Christian Ministry. Their interpretation was we were in "spiritual warfare". Belief in UFOs was looked down upon so I couldn't share anymore or ask for help. I stepped down from my position. I didn't want the responsibility or personal conflict behind the scenes, thinking I may lead ppl astray.

My faith waned majorly bc I have no doubt what I'd seen.

Next post, I'll hit on how I was affected by the men in black & what I call "Snow Walkers". Also, transient ppl I've talked to who nobody else could seen thru the yrs. But I've befriended these ppl, trusted some, been to their homes that didn't exist, betrayed by others.

This is the only place I dont feel incredibly crazy. I'm not consumed by it or anything anymore & live a stable life.

RHYS

ITHEBLAZE: We divorced in 2011. We met in 2nd grade. Her whole childhood was dotted with strange occurrences. So was mine. She finally couldn't deal anymore & sought a "normal" life. Bc I still wanted to talk abt all the strange stuff sometimes for validation & reassurance, I guess. We only speak on holidays via phone. It was nice always having a witness I'd known most of my life.

RHYS

We were already scheduled to move from where this happened. I was glad!

Most of our furniture hadn't arrived, so we had only an inflatable mattress & lawn chair in our bedroom. A cool night, beginning of Oct, windows open, using attic fan. Corner rm, windows both sides.

We were asleep. I can sleep thru anything. Suddenly, my wife's leg was bearing hard pressure into mine. She was trying to wake me up silently. I respond, from the pillow, she points up & covers her lips to stay quiet.

There is a scratching on the screen, movement of it being slowly cut open. We are lower than the window, on the air mattress, looking up. My eyes dart to the other windows on the adjacent wall. Our yard is well-lit. I saw 2 men who looked Italian, wearing dark glasses staring in. They had to be either real tall or standing on something I never found. I'm 6' & my head barely reaches the window from outside.

My eyes signal over her back to look behind her too. Paralyzed by fear, we want to feign sleep, remain motionless. We immediately "know" the same feeling of being in that otherworldly presence just like before. You know screaming out is futile, they penetrate your soul & reveal everything to examine. Rem how I described the craft's light itself seeming "alive"? The stare of these men behind the glasses is the same & they are stock-still.

We never saw a hand reaching in thru the slashed screen or a knife - just watched it being cut away from the frame. Suddenly, our room is filled with light. I see my wife is crying.

There is absolutely no memory after that. I felt helpless. Of course, we both confirm the events the next day. No way we could've just dozed back to sleep after something like this happened w/o talking - at least not on our own.

I inspect the screen from outside. It's indeed cut very precisely & needs replaced. Call the cops for minimal damage & report attempted robbery on a virtually empty house? No, I would feel stupid describing the "suspects" & then the bright light.

This was our 1st encounter w/ "the men in black". We would begin seeing them in crowds after that. It seemed everywhere we went for the longest time, they'd appear. Nobody else ever recalled seeing them.

*** One event stands out in my mind. We drove to another town to attend a Christian evangelist's mtg. Despite my own ministry, I'd gone back to secretly smoking. It was a 4+ hr event at a church. Every walk of life was in attendance. We sat toward the back & observed a strange-looking couple who appeared to be vagrants. The evangelist walked the aisles laying hands on ppl, giving some cash, praying. She distinctly stopped at this cple & they stood, taking her hand.

I was ill-at-ease w/their presence. Something just didn't "feel right" abt them. I went outside to grab a quick smoke. Out of sight, I found a secluded place behind the parking lot. And here THEY came... I obliged when they bummed a cig, engaged in small talk. I always look ppl in the eyes when talking. Confidence, good business, honesty. Try as I might, I could NOT focus in their eyes. They were void & very indistinct to me. Soulless.

I watched them walk away, assuming they'd be back inside. They weren't. Another cple was in their seats. I asked my wife when they got there. She hadn't noticed it'd changed or seen the vagrants get up to leave.

The next day, I volunteered to drive back to help with cleanup. My sole reason was bc I'd have a chance to discuss this couple w/the evangelist lady (very well-known). I wasn't sure how to bring it up but finally did. As we were moving chairs, casually talking abt attendees, I asked if she sensed anything strange abt them. She was puzzled & had no recollection of them. My heart sank. They stuck out like a sore thumb in any crowd! She explained they could've been spiritual "transients" that may take the form of ppl but are really "demons". That was the Christian explanation. And indicated if I'm seeing them, there could be something "wrong" inside me.

I asked others who were there, same thing - no memory of them.

Has anybody else had any experiences similar to all I've told so far? Let me know if you have any more questions or like me to elaborate.

I've always had trouble discerning where this all fits in. But I'm confident it all started w/seeing that craft in 1995.