UFO Seen In 15th Century Painting From Birthplace Of ‘Dracula’ Vlad Tepes — What Does This Mean?

MarioAlien

cNQpU6X6rt7qGal0Gf44F_dPTuwgzyRzK2Z67MNEhPhmhRxocDRTy_kiA9SVQfLD4Y28_bFCtYLL1B_vo_CwGhZS77ogxwjh31QLu4r-AF3r6lWyblh0TkcxZ4aML-8NL917-BzjwUF2htoBx8d_cfa8_7x9kTvAGk_2IaUW=w346-h200

A UFO appears to hover over a building that may be connected to the real-life Dracula in a recently uncovered painting from the town of Sighisoara, Romania. A photo of ....

Read HERE

Harte

Roman shieild symbol. In this particular case, likely a symbol of protection from God.

Just speculating. I'm not gonna bother to research it further as this symbol is found in literally hundreds of incidences including fine art and standard coins.

Harte

TnWatchdog

...or maybe the symbols on shields, coins, or art work actually represent UFO's. Only the actual aliens involved would know.

Harte

A little info about the symbolism I mentioned.
At a time of a pestilential disease that was playing havoc in the population, a prodigy happened: a shield came to fall from the sky. When it was brought to Numa he declared that Egeria had enlightened him that this was a token of safeguard from Jupiter, for which he organized due measures of recognition, thus bringing the plague at an immediate end. This shield became a sacred relic of the Romans and was placed in the care of the Salii.
Wiki.

Harte

iknowitall

Roman shieild symbol. In this particular case, likely a symbol of protection from God.

Just speculating. I'm not gonna bother to research it further as this symbol is found in literally hundreds of incidences including fine art and standard coins.

Harte
Thats an interesting take on it. I like it.

Harte

Harte
Thats an interesting take on it. I like it.
Did you google the Roman Shield thing?

It's there alright. That's no doubt what is represented.

Harte