UFO trending on Twitter

walt willis

You are both correct! There are good as well as evil in every walk of life and the cycle of war and peace will continue as it has for as long as man has walked on earth! Time is but a construct of our limited thinking.

משנה לשנה

Please explain how you know this.
I use translator sorry if it looks weird.

When I was a child the grays took me.

I took the stars at night and after I took one of the pictures and took down my camera, there was a UFO flasks right where I was just taking pictures when he was not there. It was instant, nothing was heard.

Then a ray of light came down from him and I was so overwhelmed that I did not immediately try to take a picture. As soon as I went over to try to be photographed she disappeared, she passed right over me and the beam took me. I tried to fight the force that kept me still, trying to look up to get my picture taken, but I only moved a few inches and then I was inside.

They did not speak, but there were six of them surrounding me on a bed with metal restraints. They talked to me in my head it felt like they were differentiating my mind and looking at my memories. They told me that the information needed only and not to panic, I believed them and did not try to fend them off.

When they finished and said they were going to bring me to my house. I begged them not to, I asked them to tell me if my previous religion was correct or if others were. They did not want to tell me at first but I begged them to tell me that everything I believed in suddenly did not feel right, I told them it would break me without my faith and need to know the truth.

They told me a lot of things, but they did more than that. They put pictures in my head, they showed me what happened and how the beings in religion, the angels, the demons, the gods, the mythological creatures, were all from different planets around the galaxy and some outside.

They also told me that they reproduce artificially and have done so for so long that they have evolved to such an extent that they are unable to reproduce naturally. They said that was one of the reasons they were looking at us. We talked for a long time because I had a lot of questions but they stopped me and said I could not deal with them much more in my head and gave me a warning.

They said they were here to protect us. There are other aliens who want to sue themselves on Earth and they are planning an attack. The Grays and the others are part of a sort of galactic UN and will protect us, but they also said that after they expose themselves in battle, we will have to join their community and follow their galactic laws, meaning everyone is fighting each other. Must stop.

Those who do not agree the end of the hostilities will be given the opportunity to leave Earth and go to a planet to exiled or be destroyed. After that I went through the mental stress and unconcious. I remember waking up for a short time when they brought me home, two of them he dragged me in and we passed really fast, they ran through the house carrying me like we were all weightless and then I woke up in the morning and remembered everything.

OakFieldAlienz444

What they were trying to say to you Impulsiveliar is that according to them aliens will be among our society just like
whites, asians, blacks, and latinos----you will also intermingle with space aliens and soon people may even marry them.

Impulsiveliar

You still do not understand what I mean. But soon you will.

They come in peace to those who seek peace. But they bring war to those who seek war.
i know what you mean. but people choose not
What they were trying to say to you Impulsiveliar is that according to them aliens will be among our society just like
whites, asians, blacks, and latinos----you will also intermingle with space aliens and soon people may even marry them.
they want to marry so they can have babies naturally

משנה לשנה

i know what you mean. but people choose not

No you are not listening. Again, yes we see them around now. But they will really go down with their leaders and keep in touch with us openly and directly.

At the moment they are just watching and if they are acting it is less clear. But not much longer. They will expose themselves so clearly that no one can deny the proof.