UFO Wars and Secret Space Program

darwi

My take is that the ET's have soul transference technology. So they can inhabit whatever body they want here on Earth. So it's quite possible they consider us to be their playground. They are controlling us from within.

But payback is a bitch! The day will come when we can inhabit their bodies the same way. And we wont stop till they are annihilated.
Do you think ET's have souls themselves?
My take is that the ET's have soul transference technology. So they can inhabit whatever body they want here on Earth. So it's quite possible they consider us to be their playground. They are controlling us from within.

But payback is a bitch! The day will come when we can inhabit their bodies the same way. And we wont stop till they are annihilated.
Do you think ET's have souls themselves?
Sometimes I wonder why, if there are malevolent aliens out there -which clearly there are, why don't they do what they want with humans and the earth? Are they waiting for something? Seems like it would've been much easier to take over before the earth became so populated and our technology advanced...
Unless they need humans for something, maybe? A friend of mine suggested that maybe they're waiting for our technology to develop, as a way to even the playing field...
I agree. There must be"good" people out there given the duality of our existence. You cannot have"up" without the opposing force of"down." However the idea of"good" beings forcefully abducting people against their will and violating them doesn't add up to me. Based on my experience these beings have no moral high ground and that is dangerous."Good" beings would collaborate perhaps, offer the option to their subjects, but would not abduct them against their will.

Do you know of any solid, genuine abduction cases by " good" beings? Just wondering...
Hmm...I personally don't know of any abduction cases where the aliens were friendly, but I'm no expert, so that doesn't mean they don't exist...
Maybe the ones who do seem malevolent are just lacking human empathy? This is just a speculation, of course...For instance, when we experiment on animals and whatnot, it may seem like humans are the heartless ones, when really we're just trying to learn...
Please don't take offense, because I believe you, I'm just trying to look at it another way...
Or maybe the truth we are all hybrids in our own right would cause mass panic, society is drip fed to believe UFO's and ET's are evil bent on world domination this is a FACT to most people and indisputable. There is good and there is evil so is the course of our existence, not all are evil but not all are good, the 2 forces are always working to bring about their own fate to humanity.

The problem with evidence and facts it is will almost ALWAYS be discredited by the scientific community and the general public, this barrier needs to be broken, but it never will in our life times.

Some seek the truth and those are the ones who will test the evidence and give honest opinions, some wont, it is a 50/50 game. But not TRYING to at-least! Prove ANY of your claims is the sign of a haoxer, someone who will beat around the bush to avoid having his claims at all authenticated. I know if i had UFO parts i'd sure as hell tell everyone, and i would personally bring it to be tested anywhere they wanted me to in order to validate my claims, that way i could now not only say "hey look at these here UFO parts" but i could also PROVE it isn't anything from earth with the scientific tests.

darwi

I agree with BlastTyrant. We're all hybrids and have very little idea who our distant and off planet relatives really are and what our genes actually contain. Here's an analogy. I knew about a distant ancestor of mine, said to have been aboard Captain Kidd's 'pirate ship'(how much of a pirate Captain Kidd actually was, is debatable). This ancestor didn't want to get arrested along with Captain Kidd by the British authorities. So he went ashore in a rowboat, saying that he would return with fresh water. Instead, he went ashore and married a Shinacock Indian maiden. I looked up the Shinacock Indians on the internet and found out that a high proportion of them are black people. I've always noticed that I get a deep dark tan when I'm in the sun a lot, more than anyone else in my family. I also remember hitchhiking late at night, when I was in my twenties and with my tall, thin build and short hair, obnoxious people driving by and shouting "Nigger" at me. I've always thought of myself as 100% Caucasion. Perhaps not. The point I'm making, in agreeing with BlastTyrant is: Do we actually know who we truly are?