UFO Wars and Secret Space Program

Krish

Rules of the game in the Creation process...like they showed in Star trek when we developed the warp engine. That was a story but the reality is the same. They wait until we develop next generation of transportation. As to bad people, they normally come in when we hit the interstellar activities, otherwise they get kicked by the big boys.

To understand the picture...there are bigger entities all the way...may levels...some of them we can not connect like ants to humans....but they take care of the system. As to life, people need to understand the Buddha basis of rebirth...meaning the spirit, prana, chi whatever...that means we live in a four dimensional system....(time is separate)...so it is a long way from our ant level in the cosmos...there are entities that came here that are five billion year old system...then there are who are ten billion year old....so, it goes on and on....like Babylon 5 shadows and vorlons but then Lorien was on top....

HDRKID

People think that you get in a space ship and travel many months to get to another planet, like a ship voyage. What I have been told is that they have technology to travel instantly anywhere to any universe. Sadly, there is no prime directive except in works of science fiction, if you disagree, ask native americans. Most will tell you that it is not a good idea to trade land for peace.

348e74226f2bb8cc432ddcb761b6f96c.jpg

Krish

Going to any Universe requires massive energy that most aliens do not have....It is all about Energy....how to make it, and get it and use it to your gadgets...But yes, they can get there....But they also has to obey to rules of the trade...otherwise get wiped out....But we do have some that are here for a while...like 100,000 years may be...good stuff...get ready to go...

Krish

"our technology to develop" - perhaps in the next 300 years ...that is because, we are heavily involved in all the items for space ships. NASA, India, Europe, China etc. You need may be four or five items to make it go....but then once we are around, our neighbors will come in and say hello....

darwi

I know I'm just a 'dreamer', someone with his head in the clouds. But Phil Schnieder's story certainly seems plausible, especially with Mufon's reports of battles fought against extraterrestrials in 1979 in the underground base in Dulce, New Mexico and in the 1980 battle called Chinagate, in which an extraterrestrial fleet headed for Earth, caused a major earthquake in China and started kidnapping Chinese people. Every step of the stories of those two alledged battles and how aliens were supposedly killed, repulsed or dealt with, makes these stories sound stranger and stranger, beyond science fiction. I could write what I have heard about it. But it sounds so unbelievable, why should I? MUFON is a good source of information for a lot of this.

Krish

May be, may be not...we have no-war activities signed some 12350 years ago.....so this must be some local stuff that monitor us...so we do not kill the planet...I mean, the humans...It is based on Norse mythology...

Also check out some interesting stuff...but no time travel - it is not real. The person went to a Planet or made up the science fiction movie like Arthur Clarke did in 3001...

darwi

Sometimes I wonder why, if there are malevolent aliens out there -which clearly there are, why don't they do what they want with humans and the earth? Are they waiting for something? Seems like it would've been much easier to take over before the earth became so populated and our technology advanced...
Unless they need humans for something, maybe? A friend of mine suggested that maybe they're waiting for our technology to develop, as a way to even the playing field...
I agree. There must be"good" people out there given the duality of our existence. You cannot have"up" without the opposing force of"down." However the idea of"good" beings forcefully abducting people against their will and violating them doesn't add up to me. Based on my experience these beings have no moral high ground and that is dangerous."Good" beings would collaborate perhaps, offer the option to their subjects, but would not abduct them against their will.

Do you know of any solid, genuine abduction cases by " good" beings? Just wondering...
Well, there is Stewart Swerdlow, who claims that the aliens, after abducting him numerous times and taking his sperm, finally took him up into a mother spaceship, where he supposedly met 12 different types of extraterrestrials, who informed him that he had agreed to do this in a previous existence. But how solid is that and can Swerdlow even be believed? Swerdlow was said to be involved with Preston Nichols and Al Bielek, both of whom I met, who have equally strange stories. And Nichols even wrote a book about a voluntary trip he took to the Pleiades in one of their spaceships. I've written about some of this more extensively at another place on this site if you want to check it out.

darwi

My take is that the ET's have soul transference technology. So they can inhabit whatever body they want here on Earth. So it's quite possible they consider us to be their playground. They are controlling us from within. I suggest that many of us humans are more advanced in certain ways than those aliens who would abuse us or TRY to inhabit our bodies and push us out. But some of us would be more vulnerable than others.

But payback is a bitch! The day will come when we can inhabit their bodies the same way. And we wont stop till they are annihilated.