UFO

Goose

If you saw a UFO would you tell anyone or keep
It to yourself? Explain your answer and tell us why?

TimeFlipper

I would share my experience HERE on this forum where (hopefully) no one would judge.

Outside this forum, I would totally keep it to myself.

No one, including myself, craves becoming a laughing stock.

You might be surprised about the amount of people outside of Paranormalis that DO believe in UFOs, thanks to You Tube and Newspapers posting comments about them...There is an even split between people thinking UFOs are secret Government projects, and people who believe UFOs are extra terrestrial crafts :)...You know my belief Windy! :alien::eek:..

Wind7

Staff
You might be surprised about the amount of people outside of Paranormalis that DO believe in UFOs, thanks to You Tube and Newspapers posting comments about them...There is an even split between people thinking UFOs are secret Government projects, and people who believe UFOs are extra terrestrial crafts :)...You know my belief Windy! :alien::eek:..

You make some very valid points, TF.

You're right of course, about Youtube and news media.
In the mid to late sixties, my sister was playing outdoors with a friend when my family
were living in the Mpls suburb of Crystal, MN.

According to my mum, both came running inside excited for seeing a "Flying Saucer!"
My mum had them draw what they had seen...my sis and her friend both drew a UFO.

My Father would have nothing to do with it. "Hogwash!"

The next day, a story printed by a newspaper (I'm unsure which news source**)
mentioned a UFO sighting over several homes in our area.

Wish I could locate the archive on that one. :alien:

lamdo263

With the way things are going, probably keep it to myself. I hold extensive off world roots, so seeing one is no biggie to me. For me anymore the issue is proper manners in relations to the ETs I do know. So instead of throwing the cooking pot of pudding up on the celling, it's best for a fella like me to watch his Ps & Qs.

start at edge

I genuinely think that a much more appropriate question would be about getting in contact with aliens rather than seeing them (and/or their crafts).
I am sure that almost 100% of those who see an UFO also tell others. The very few who wouldn’t, are the ones who do not believe it was an UFO what they saw and subsequently treat the matter as if seeing a plane or a helicopter (which became a daily life aspect in our times, not worthy to even pay attention to).
In my opinion, the luckiest situation would be if someone would get in contact with aliens and NOT tell anyone about it … because we saw what happens when they do – the matter is IMMEDIATELY taken over by the oppressors (governments, special/secret agencies and others of that sort), or at least be extremely careful and selective about the people he (or she) is going to share this with. I think (and say) all this because to me it seems highly unlikely that EVERY alien decided to contact the authorities and make them acknowledge their presence/existence.
So, my strong advice to anyone who gets in contact with aliens, is to somehow make them understand that it is us, regular people, who can offer much more (support, help, attention, shelter, protection, etc.) than the rulers that enslaved us.

steven chiverton

for your convenience

Attachments

• Image23.png
    Image23.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Image109.png
    Image109.png
    753.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Image112.png
    Image112.png
    336.4 KB · Views: 0