UFO??

walt willis

OK, I had to go back to the larger photo to compare both and it looks like that the saucer shot indicates a very large and distant dick shaped object.

You can see that you last photo looks nothing like the first three.

The pixels in the better photo of the road signs and bridge compare but the finer image of the disk indicates a very large and distant object that may be a disk tilted in flight.

Sorry again for miss judging your character as being something other then genuine.

Aryeandris

[QUOTE Walt willis, post: 85516, member: 3985"]OK, I had to go back to the larger photo to compare both and it looks like that the saucer shot indicates a very large and distant dick shaped object.

You can see that you last photo looks nothing like the first three.

The pixels in the better photo of the road signs and bridge compare but the finer image of the disk indicates a very large and distant object that may be a disk tilted in flight.

Sorry again for miss judging your character as being something other then genuine.[/QUOTE]
Walt, you are just fine :) you're not the first person to ever misjudge someone, I have made the same mistake before as well. Sometimes it's easy to jump to conclusions without second thought, especially when you have had past experiences that have shaped your thought process. I don't hold it against you. You realized you may have came to the wrong conclusion & we have made amends. :) friends?

Falkon303

Are you asking about the object in the top left corner, or the blurry object in the center? The blurry object would be something closer to you because it is out of focus, but I am not sure about the object in the top left.

Last edited:

Aryeandris

Are you askign about the object in the top left corner, or the blurry object in the center? The blurry object would be something closer to you because it is out of focus, but I am not sure about the object in the top left.
The blurry object that's close to lens.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
It's not possible to judge distance based purely on an amorphous little blur.

Sure, it could be a UFO. It could also be Harry Potter on his broomstick.

IroncladMarshmallow

I just drew this picture to put things in perspective. Please excuse my bad drawing skills! :D

comic1.png

Aryeandris

If I could get a clear picture of the night sky here, y'all would love it! We would have much fun then.. ;) any suggestions?

IroncladMarshmallow

It's a new moon tonight, so you might be able to get good pictures. It's best to take pictures in the country, away from city lights, but it's not really necessary. :)