UFO??

BlastTyrant

Personally i do lean more towards the side of a insect of some sort, granted you may not have seen one at the time but the image just looks.....off?

I have actually had something similar happen while driving, i had this weird little bug attached to my pillar on my car and he scampered to the windshield for only a few moments before the wind took him off, now i can see if i had been taking pictures how the little guy would of looked like a anomaly in the sky.

NOW - there is always the possibility of a UFO, but what i find odd as well is through out the picture it does not move and if it does it isn't significant which wouldn't be a big deal if you weren't moving but since you are, the object should be in different locations through out the picture.

SO "takes off glasses and cleans them" in my Professional opinion....it is a Alien Bug.

Aryeandris

QUOTE="BlastTyrant, post: 85547, member: 3051"]Personally i do lean more towards the side of a insect of some sort, granted you may not have seen one at the time but the image just looks.....off?

I have actually had something similar happen while driving, i had this weird little bug attached to my pillar on my car and he scampered to the windshield for only a few moments before the wind took him off, now i can see if i had been taking pictures how the little guy would of looked like a anomaly in the sky.

NOW - there is always the possibility of a UFO, but what i find odd as well is through out the picture it does not move and if it does it isn't significant which wouldn't be a big deal if you weren't moving but since you are, the object should be in different locations through out the picture.

SO "takes off glasses and cleans them" in my Professional opinion....it is a Alien Bug.[/QUOTE]
Its in the first picture, disappears in the second, and shows back up in the third (the one I posted next because I accidentally posted #1, #2, #1.) The third is slightly further to the left. Look at the signs along the highway as well. I was driving 80-85 mph, driver & front passenger windows wide open (a/c doesn't work worth a damn) and I was about 7 minutes or so on the highway already. I took pictures again today in the same spot while driving & noticed I place my arm on the steering wheel to steady my hand. I'm 5'1 & 1/2", I drive with my seat completely pulled up as far as it will go-I'm pretty close to the steering wheel. Also I have the back straight up while driving. There is maybe 6" from my hand (holding the phone taking pics) to the windshield. I'm just stating the conditions, in case anyone cares. It could be a bug. I'm trying to find the facts out, physics & whatnot as well as the possible bugs it could have been, what they look like, how they move their wings to fly, how fast, if they are capable or likely to travel inside a car moving at that speed, under those conditions. You know, other things like that. Sometimes you have to take another route to arrive at the same destination. We don't have advanced enough technology to get a good picture of it up close, so let's use the tools we do have :)

BlastTyrant

Well, Do you park under a tree or near any shrubbery?
Realistically proving it was a certain kind of bug is like proving it was a UFO, keep a eye on your car and see if you notice and kind of insect on it.

Falkon303

It's not possible to judge distance based purely on an amorphous little blur.

Sure, it could be a UFO. It could also be Harry Potter on his broomstick.
Sure you can if it's a defocus blur. There are algorithms based on this. It's possible it's a motion blur, but then it would have to be moving several directions at once or vibrating.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
There is one more thing I thought of that it could be. A reflection onto the windshield of some object in the car. The reflection could have been out of focus due to the camera being too close to the windshield.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
It's not possible to judge distance based purely on an amorphous little blur.

Sure, it could be a UFO. It could also be Harry Potter on his broomstick.
Sure you can if it's a defocus blur. There are algorithms based on this. It's possible it's a motion blur, but then it would have to be moving several directions at once or vibrating.

Unfortunately for us, this isn't CSI: Miami. Perhaps somewhere, someone has some kind of algorithmic filter that would let you get some more detail out of the photo, but let's be realistic - Short of speculating or entertaining ourselves with devil's advocate discussions, the most logical and grounded answer is going to be the best.

Could it be a UFO? Sure. It could also be any number of things based in reality, and that's where rational thinking should prevail. Automatically assuming the fantastic instead of using your head is why the field of topics we're all interested in is a big joke to most people. Reign it in folks, use some common sense.

Aryeandris

It must be a bug. That's the answer because it must be right? Maybe a gnat, I'm thinking. It has to be extremely tiny.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
It must be a bug. That's the answer because it must be right? Maybe a gnat, I'm thinking. It has to be extremely tiny.

I don't think it has to be a gnat or anything specific. It COULD be a UFO, there's just not enough information to be able to seriously entertain the idea that it's not something mundane.

Aryeandris

QUOTE="Cosmo, post: 85639, member: 2"]

I don't think it has to be a gnat or anything specific. It COULD be a UFO, there's just not enough information to be able to seriously entertain the idea that it's not something mundane.[/QUOTE]
You're most likely right. There are far more mundane things it could be. Probably dust.
Excuse me for being curious. Lol