UFOs over City Where I Work

JasperMoon

OMG ! I was on my way home from work tonight and over the highway I take home I spotted 2 UFOS heading toward Geneva as I was leaving. I stopped a moment to see what they looked like. They were orange red balls looking like they were on fire. They were flying by floating no sound at all. I pulled over to park a moment and watch, one went on but one started toward me! I got in my car and went to the gas station close by and watched them there. (a busy place but no one stopped to ask me what I was looking at) The one kept going up into space and disappeared. The other one stayed a bit longer, but then also went up and into space and disappeared as I watched! It was awesome what they looked like. I remember the other ones I saw awhile back looked more like stars. These actually looked like glowing red orange fireballs heading toward the city! And when I stopped to look at the one as it came closer it looked like above the fireball there was a white undulating jellyfish like part. It was scary and awesome at the same time. I wish a cop had been sitting where I pulled in tonight so they could see it too!

TnWatchdog

Sounds like a very nontypical evening you had. I would like to see something like those UFOs myself and I couldn't get out of the area quick enough if they started getting too close. You could have ended up abducted or vaporized like in the flick, War of the Worlds. It is better to be ssfe than sorry. Keep us posted if they return.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Were was you in the USA and etc.

Krish

"They were flying by floating no sound at all. "

Even today, we think they are using helicopter engines...that is amazing...

JasperMoon

I was at the northern end of Seneca Lake in the Finger Lakes, NY. We have had UFO sightings before, but not for a long time. This was phenomenal to say the least.

Krish

I was at the northern end of Seneca Lake in the Finger Lakes, NY. We have had UFO sightings before, but not for a long time. This was phenomenal to say the least.

Next time, when you see them, think a specific thought as to where they are from. They can hear you if you repeat a sentence over and over a few times. Let us see what happens. You need to think that they are from a civilization either from our galaxy or another galaxy and are visitors here. Also you can think that your friend said that you understand the past interstellar war and Earth's past space faring civilization from our real Indian types, that moved away from Earth. This type of thought provides a value statement that they can reply to. Thanks.

Poison Pen

Did you get photographs? Video? What shape were they? Did they fly straight or in erratic fashion?

JasperMoon

No. I was on my way home from work. I didn't have a cell phone or my digital camera with me. Only my laptop but I don't have a way to take picture of anything on my laptop. I just watched in awe. I am sure they saw me looking up at them because one did stop and start coming my way. I wish I did have my camera with me and in fact, I think I'll start stashing it in the car so if and when it happens again I'll be ready. As I said, they were like orange red fireballs heading in a straight direction toward the city. But they didn't act like regular planes and there was no sound at all coming from them even though they were right overhead of me and not very high up. When the one got closer, I could see above the orange ball a creamy white like light or apparatus that was undulating like a jellyfish. When I moved to the gas station to be around people, hoping someone else would stop and see them, but no luck, the one headed up into space and disappeared. The second one lingered a moment or two and then followed the first one slowly up and into the darkness to disappear too. I am hoping to see them again. I will be keeping my eyes and ear wide open! And if anyone works for MUFON on this board, sorry I didn't have anything to help document my sighting with me, but I did see it. I am not crazy!