UFO's

CaryP

UFO's

I don't know how relevant this is, and I didn't know where to put it so Science it is. There's a video from May 2001 of the National Press Club in Washington DC from Disclosure Project. Maybe you've seen it, heard of it, whatever. I've never heard of this. There are a number of credible witnesses who state what they know, saw, etc. at this press conference about UFO's and the govt.'s cover up of same. The video is 1 hr 55 minutes long but it's very interesting if you've never seen this stuff before. Here's the link Disclosure Project National Press Club Conference Hope you enjoy.

Cary

Snow

UFO's

Watching/listening now. I remember the hype for this within the UFO community when it happened and I remember how it was treated as a nonevent by the mainstream media. The exact same way it has been treated for decades. I wonder if we could get Michael Moore to be interested in this subject matter? ;)

I have never seen a UFO - one that I could say was definately a craft. But I started watching for them back in the 70's, inspired by Erich Von Daeniken's book of that era. I did finally see something in 2000 that I couldn't explain - but not a craft! I have my pet theories for what UFO's could be. When I was a young lady I couldn't really come to grips with the idea of aliens so my favorite ideas were that UFO's were from our earth-past, from our earth-future, or from our earth-present as our own, yet hidden, technology. LOL - Anything to keep there from actually being real live aliens from outside our solar system. OH MY. I mention all that because I just came to realize, while listening to this show, how long ago I really accepted the idea of time travel.

From the edge, or maybe a little beyond . . .

Snow Fire Watches

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
UFO's

I have been listening to 1 hour and 55 minutes of UFO information; I know the information is 100 percent true. I have been knowledgeable upon UFOs for over 50 years, I saw my first UFO at age 6 and many thereafter. But I really wish, I could publicize on the Internet my information I have on UFOs, some of the information is too hot for the net yet. I am referring to the Roswell incident, abductions, pictures, and hardware science, this is only the tip of the iceberg.

Professor Opmmur @);-

CaryP

UFO's

Originally posted by opmmur@Jul 11 2004, 04:37 PM
I have been listening to 1 hour and 55 minutes of UFO information; I know the information is 100 percent true. I have been knowledgeable upon UFOs for over 50 years, I saw my first UFO at age 6 and many thereafter. But I really wish, I could publicize on the Internet my information I have on UFOs, some of the information is too hot for the net yet. ?I am referring to the Roswell incident, abductions, pictures, and hardware science, this is only the tip of the iceberg. ?

Professor Opmmur @);-

Professor,

You ever thought of contacting Disclosure Project, or have you already? Is there anything you can post here, or you would you bring the wrath of the PTB down on yourself? To quote Mr. Spock, "Fascinating." Of course that don't even scratch the surface, huh? Thanks for the post.

Cary

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
UFO's

Cary: I must confess that UFO's both fascinate and disturb me on a number of levels.

We know that the Universe is big, really big and that there are an almost infinite number of worlds out there that match the values of the Earth and have the potential to harbour life. But, these worlds must be from a Galaxy far, far away.

These Aliens must have FTL capabilites and a state of scientific awareness that is correspondingly ming boggling. So, what are they doing playing in our back-yard?

What interest do we hold for them?

Are they Anthropologists?

Or, are their motives more sinister?

Maybe Opmmur has a take on this? ... Prof?

I have some stuff somewhere, unpublished stuff by Dr Dave Rice, that he did for the MOD a few years back. Let me see if I can find it. If I can. I will post it here... depending on what it is and if it is of interest.

I am not back 'til after the 28th, so bear with me.

StarLord

UFO's

Sooner or later the Govt. will have to come forward about Roswell, crashes in Siberia, other countries experiences and its CURRENT dealings with ETs.

Yes, I did say CURRENT. This information is not new, not a hoax, albeit the Govt. wishes it was a hoax. Putting your logic caps on following a thread of logic here will reduce governmental smoke up the backside and help aleviate any need for purgatives later.

Depictions of ET vehicles are preserved for time immemorial on cave walls all over the world. Every single country here on this planet has stories and legends from ancient history regarding sightings and visits. Also, each country has sightings and reports of visitation currently. Is it possible that "weather ballons"
were in use thousands of years ago? Or was it rather a rash of "swamp gas" that surrounded this planet?

Anyone care to hazard just how many sightings by Airlines pilots go unreported each year? They don't bother to officialy report due to fear of having their flying permit revoked. How's that for govt. pressure?

Sanskrit, one of the earliest written languages from India and surrounding areas has more than a plethora of passages, references and whole books specifically detailing vehicles or VIMANAS of two basic types, commercial and warfare.
Also VYMAANIDASHAASTRA when searched will reveal amazing information for the interested. We are talking thousands of years ago that knowledge of this kind has been around. This wasn't made up by myself or other "mentaly deranged" people yesterday. It is something that makes the various Govt's of this planet look more than foolish when they try to cover up or disavow knowledge of it.

The US has at LEAST 2 or more vehicles with which they, for many years, have been industriously determined to reverse engineer. Some aspects have seen the light of day. CD, DVD the "raregas" lights, chip architecture to name a few.

The enlightened among you may just dismiss this with a shrug and a "Well, so what?" Then again, it may dawn on you to speculate "hmmm I wonder where they pull over for gas.... couldn't be pluto, it's way to dark there....

No internal combustion. No need for gasoline. Nope! its not atomicly driven either, good guess though. The power source is free and it runs rampant here all over the universe. What's that you say? Nothing is free?? Well this source is and it costs nothing to find it. And, it is abundant wether the sun shines or not. Tesla almost hit on it and I bet he would have had he lived longer and had support from the Govt. That source has to do with Mass, Gravity and Magnetics all of which this Universe has none of. NOT. Why cover this up you ask?? Why, I'll be more than happy to tell you. It's called greed.

Gasoline moguls would no longer be able to rape you and I out of our hard earned money for chemicals that are better left in the earth to help lessen cataclysmic earth quakes. Oil could be viewed as that liquid betewwn your joints - sinovial fluid- that takes the brunt of the wear and tear. Remove the fluid and voila, no more protection and earth quakes are a tad worse. There is quite alot of infrastructure that has been built up in the last hundred years concerning petroleum distilates and the automobile industry. Yes?

Now stop and think just how much this world would change if there was no need for gasoline and the machines that use it. Now think about all those powerful people that would be broke because of that. And of course we all realize that there is no pressure on the power structure by the insanely rich to keep the status quo when it comes to taking a buck.

Remember seeing a map with longitude and latitude lines on it? Well the same thing happenes only the lines are all curved and not straight on the magnetic type of map. All it takes is a large mass like a planet. Any kind of large amounts of mass can produce that potential source of free energy, why, even Dark Matter which equals the vacume and "nothingness" in space.

So, other than crashing or their "machine" that makes the craft move failing, they can travel for ever without fear of running out of an energy source. Long distances are not an issue due to C no longer being a ultimate threshold to speed when the same type of energy can also bend space, why go faster when you can go shorter?

There is an ancient abandoned base on the dark side of the moon that has interested NASA and others for decades. Best place to build a base.

Mutilations and abductions are somewhat condoned DNA sampling that a certain grey race requires to help its dying out plunge in hopes to reverse that direction.

CaryP

UFO's

Originally posted by Grayson@Jul 12 2004, 04:00 PM
Cary: I must confess that UFO's both fascinate and disturb me on a number of levels.

We know that the Universe is big, really big and that there are an almost infinite number of worlds out there that match the values of the Earth and have the potential to harbour life. But, these worlds must be from a Galaxy far, far away.

These Aliens must have FTL capabilites and a state of scientific awareness that is correspondingly ming boggling. So, what are they doing playing in our back-yard?

What interest do we hold for them?

Are they Anthropologists?

Or, are their motives more sinister?

Maybe Opmmur has a take on this? ... Prof?

I have some stuff somewhere, unpublished stuff by Dr Dave Rice, that he did for the MOD a few years back. Let me see if I can find it. If I can. I will post it here... depending on what it is and if it is of interest.

I am not back 'til after the 28th, so bear with me.

Grayson, man, I have no idea. But if they wanted to jack with us, don't you think they'd have done it by now? Watching the Press Conference, I was struck with, if I were an ET, would I really try to make contect with the inhabitants of earth? My answer was Hell NO. We must appear barbaric and hostile to them. Maybe they're waiting for us to wipe out most of the planet so they can show up and offer help. If they've been around for as long as postulated, they should have shown a hostile bent if that was their intention. From what I remember of the video, no hostilities have ever been displayed. I'd personally welcome any help they could offer. Put the major fossil fuel companies out of business? Like I care. Survive and thrive or die. Technological advances have destroyed industries in our history and we're still here. Anyone remember the buggy whip industry? It was one of the top industries at the turn of the last century. What about key punch technology? Gone with the wind, and so what. If these ET's have some technology that would make us non-dependent on fossil fuels, I'm all for it. We've got a major problem with Peak Oil, and it's only going to get worse over the next 10 to 20 years. Not only that, the Arabs, Russians, certain So. American countries have us over a barrel with our glutonous appetite for energy. With China, India and the rest of Asia coming on line with a surging middle class, we're so screwed with fossil fuel dependence, you can't begin to imagine. What would $100/bl oil do to the world economy? Pure toast. I'll stop my rant here. Welcome the "Rum Buggers" with open arms. What can we do to stop them anyway? They can shut down our ICBM's at will. If they want to take us out, they'd have done it by now. I'm not saying they're all a bunch of "Christian" like saviors, maybe more like scientific visitors. If they're willing to share technology, I'm all for it.

Star Lord, great post. I'd say more, but I've got to stop my rant, or I'll be typing all night.

Cary

StarLord

UFO's

I am sure they would be more than happy to share however, mankind's own present consciousness is preventing them from doing just that. It is very close to the "non interference" rule we have seen in Star Treck all these years. It is sad but when you think about it, you just know that if you found something of ET technology that was working and the feds found out about it, both you and it would vanish and hopeful as we may be, you just might not return.

Chances are, if this device were able to do big things such as move tons of matter with no effort you can bet your bottom dollar they would want to try to use it as a weapon of some sort. The banal direction that we seem to migrate towards as a species does not make me proud.

It is almost like leaving a open crate of grenades in a room full of chimps. The grenades certainly work, but the chimps are no where near being evolved enough to handle something like that. Lets say for instance that a machine is found that seperates atoms from each other in a perfectly straight line with any material here. Rather than solely use it for building, some peaceful type general is going to want to sequester that for strictly military uses and want to turn it into a weapon. It is that kind of agression in the collective consciousness that may prohibit any ET from sharing.

We have a serious long row to hoe to get to the point of universal peace amongst humans. A sad fact but all too true. The buck starts here.

HackimerRob

UFO's

We have a serious long row to hoe to get to the point of universal peace amongst humans. A sad fact but all too true. The buck starts here.
-Starlord

You mean like here on this BBS, or here on Earth among humans.

I don't doubt for a second that if there is a higher intelligence with a greater understanding of the workings of the universe, (likely, based on the numbers) they would be smart enough not to share with us the powers that be. Aside from just annihilating ourselves, we might rip up the universe overzealously putting an end to the whole shebang. (she-baaang, she-baaang: sorry folks) And I would hate to be the ET responsible for THAT slip.

Who knows, maybe I am that ET, and I don't even know it.
:unsure: