UK race to grab all the Lithium discovered in disused mine in Cornwall.

TimeFlipper

Years ago tons of Copper, Tin and Tungsten were found, but now diggers are looking into a small abandoned mine where geologists from Lithium- extraction company Cornish Lithium, say is the place that will herald a mining renaissance...Cornish Lithium is one of two companies involved, the other being British Lithium that believe this shiny metal could be a new "gold rush" for Cornwall, to revive its once great mining industry that waned years ago...

The mining for Lithium could provide the UK with a significant amount of it for manufacturing Lithium-ion batteries that moves the UK from fossil fuelled vehicles to electric fuelled vehicles, now that we have found a cost effective way to do it..

Mayhem

Zenith
On cue just as the climate summit arrives, a little like how the media started pushing things hard again.

An old family friend lives in Cornwall has for many years if he resurfaces again this xmas will have to enquire of him of this find.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

On cue just as the climate summit arrives, a little like how the media started pushing things hard again.

An old family friend lives in Cornwall has for many years if he resurfaces again this xmas will have to enquire of him of this find.
I hope people who live in the beautiful area of Cornwall get lots of local work on the mining of Lithium...Keep it British, and prevent anyone that supports the vile EU in Europe get told to STAY AWAY, BRITS ONLY employed here!!, with the exception of scantily dressed gorgeous French women willing to work on their hands and knees to find Lithium, ooh la la vive la France ;) :LOL:..

Bones McCoy

stand.jpg

Mayhem

Zenith
Id say a bit of soapboxing as per usual , hmm err 'vile EU in Europe get told to STAY AWAY, BRITS ONLY employed here'

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Id say a bit of soapboxing as per usual , hmm err 'vile EU in Europe get told to STAY AWAY, BRITS ONLY employed here'
Ahh yes my old friend, i`m pleased you picked up on my "soapboxing" but you missed out a part from my original posting, AND i did exclude the "scantily dressed Frenchy females" ;) :love:..