Unfortunately! I am a Time Traveler.

john carter

Hy all... i saw your arguments and questions and assertions about traveling through time around the forum and net at large... its been over emphasized and over joyed if not over fantasized....its more of a lethal adventure then a mere leasure or anything else...it is a fatally dangerous process to finally overcome a timespan of a single hour i would say....I actually cannot explain it by using mere words..it is more than that... i am recovering in terms of my health that i ruined while traveling in time.. il write about it in detail soon here.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
everyone here knows how to time travel, i have reveal how to so many time, by now everyone in the forum with basic electronic skills should have a time travel device, there is even tons of plan available here as well as the admin

Secretman3811

Hy all... i saw your arguments and questions and assertions about traveling through time around the forum and net at large... its been over emphasized and over joyed if not over fantasized....its more of a lethal adventure then a mere leasure or anything else...it is a fatally dangerous process to finally overcome a timespan of a single hour i would say....I actually cannot explain it by using mere words..it is more than that... i am recovering in terms of my health that i ruined while traveling in time.. il write about it in detail soon here.

john wanna be time traveler lol