Unified theory of everything

Alpha and 0mega

Unified theory of everything

Physis we know today will end if a unified theory of everything was to be found.

anyone agree with me that this sentence is right?

Chris Genoa

Re: Unified theory of everything

Well, I don't think that Physics would just end. It would certainly change and open up all sorts of new avenues for discovery, but physicists wouldn't just close up shop and head home. New theories usually result in more things for physicits to explore instead of less.

Felic--

The unification of electromagnetic, strong, weak and gravitational force into a single set of equations would give us theoretical access to a vast new supply of information, but the process would not be instant. A unified field theory would be a boost for physics as we know it, not the end.

Well Ravelled

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Alpha and 0mega\")</div>
Physis we know today will end if a unified theory of everything was to be found.

anyone agree with me that this sentence is right?[/b]

totally disagree... there will always be the question, why?

Maddy1

Why should the universe have "destroyed itself?" what does it mean to "destroy the universe?"
I don't understand the question.

jon

would we use it to our advantage? or disadvantage? i think we would use it for good and even if we figured out why it all works we can still find new ways to create new things out of what we know. haha

jon

god and the gov. decides whats good and bad.
and im not sure any of those things are really good/bad but i want to do good so i can cause the future to be good.:cool:
you shld be a virgin before marage? what if you were raped?
shalt not kill? policemen kill criminals, do they go to hell.
idk just things i thought of, situational loophole.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
About the cops killing the criminals, is there really such a thing as a good reason to kill someone? It's really a matter of perspective isn't it?