Chronovisor [Paranormalis.com] United States Proved To Be Using Chemical Weaponry

sinister

1702345586922.png

United States Proved To Be Using Chemical Weaponry - Paranormalis Forums

Paranormalis
Think outside the mind...Blog Archives Forums About

Go Back Paranormalis Forums > Forums > Off Topic
United States Proved To Be Using Chemical Weaponry United States Proved To Be Using Chemical Weaponry
User Name
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2005, 08:02 PM #1 (permalink)
sinister
Dread Lord

My Zoints Profile
Send a message via AIM to sinister Send a message via MSN to sinister Send a message via Yahoo to sinister
Default United States Proved To Be Using Chemical Weaponry
Has anybody seen this? Quite frankly it's infuriating. Apparently none of the lessons we learned in Vietnam and our indiscriminate use of napalm were actually learned. This is a new Italian documentary that just aired today, and has been receiving much attention from British media, blog spots, and the international community. But surprise, surprise, hasn't popped up on any American media veins:

Here's my rough translation of the documentary's intro, which can be found on the website here: http://www.rainews24.rai.it/ran24/inchiesta/body.asp

"I have felt it order to make attention because he came used phosphorus white man on Fallujah. In the military jargon he comes called Willy Pete. The phosphorus burns the bodies, quite melts them ".
It is this the tremendous testimony of Jeff Englehart, veteran of the war in Iraq. "I have seen the bodies burns you of women and children have added to the former soldier American-the phosphorus explode and form a cloud, who itself in the beam of 150 meters is dealt ". Witnesses have
seen "a rain of incendiarie substances of varied color that, when they
hit, ruciavano the persons and also those that were not hit had difficulty to breathe ", tell Mohamad Tareq al-Deraji, director of the center studies for the human rights of Fallujah."

sorry for the rough translation, best i could get out of my Dashboard translator...

www.sinrap.com - www.mega-tonez.com

sinister is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 07:01 AM #2 (permalink)
beowulf

Default Re: United States Proved To Be Using Chemical Weaponry
They should pull out and nuke the *edit*. Screw using napalm. Glass the hole *edit* country.

The avatar say's it all.
beowulf is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 11:28 AM #3 (permalink)
Chip Lewis
Conspiracy Logician

Send a message via Yahoo to Chip Lewis
Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf
They should pull out and nuke the *edit*. Screw using napalm. Glass the hole *edit* country.
Sometimes I wonder if you are kidding beowulf. This would be irresponsible, and extremely dangerous. The US looks like shit already. If we did this, everybody would attack us!

Yes sinister I also have caught wind of this. Very dissappointing it is. I still wonder why other countries have not mentioned the fact that America needs a regime change? Because more than most we really do!
Old 11-11-2005, 02:14 PM #4 (permalink)
beowulf

Angry Re: United States Proved To Be Using Chemical Weaponry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip Lewis
Sometimes I wonder if you are kidding beowulf. This would be irresponsible, and extremely dangerous. The US looks like shit already. If we did this, everybody would attack us!

Yes sinister I also have caught wind of this. Very dissappointing it is. I still wonder why other countries have not mentioned the fact that America needs a regime change? Because more than most we really do!

Me kid! No way I just believe that if your going to do it, don't be half ass about it. I mean if I'm gonna hit ya I ain't gonna slap, I'm kicking ya in the balls and drive a screw driver in your ear and then bust a cap in your ass for good measure. War is war there’s no nice way to fight it. I have friends over there and I don't want them to die. They tell me of the kids running in and out of the buildings with AK's and setting up IUD's if they do that shit then its open season on men women and children. You got to start getting into the mindset of survival. This is going to turn far worse, I’m talking Islam against everybody else and you need to put the pacifist side away brother. Not that I want that, but it’s the hand that’s coming down. I probebly shouldn't post when I'm in a bad mood. Trying to quit smoking!

The avatar say's it all.
Old 11-11-2005, 02:17 PM #5 (permalink)
sinister
Dread Lord

My Zoints Profile
Send a message via AIM to sinister Send a message via MSN to sinister Send a message via Yahoo to sinister
beowulf,
i disagree with the fact that iraqi citizens deserve any kind of death handed to them, be it chemical or nuclear, but like chip said maybe you're kidding. another downside to nuking iraq is that thanks to 'nuclear wind', we would quite literally have to pay the price later. There's already been talk that due to measured wind paths, we may be catching some of the depleted uranium radiation right now. And as for the troops in Iraq, well there's quite a bit of info showing that THEY may be coming home irradiated from all the crap left over there.

EDIT: my bad missed your post. hahaha ahhh quitting smoking, always seems to lay on top of everything else, doesn't it? if you have friends over there, then nuclear weapons and chemical warfare both won't be great for them. Both types of weaponry have a way of not being precise. If nearby citizens completely unrelated to the strike are having problems breathing, turning Iraq into a wasteland is gonna have the same effect on our troops. Unless of course, they're okay with wearing gas masks 24/7.
And while pacifism may not be the philosophy of the day, it would be interesting to see how the Muslim fundamentalist movement responds if we made some sort of huge, sweeping gesture, and left Iraq.

I think it's always telling when we can't fight a fair war, that we always seem to fall back on lethal technology like this. It's not exact, as this documentary shows, and on the most superficial of levels, it's probably a big sign as to how well we're doing in our 'conquest' over there.

Old 11-11-2005, 02:30 PM #6 (permalink)
beowulf

Smile Re: United States Proved To Be Using Chemical Weaponry
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister
beowulf,
i disagree with the fact that iraqi citizens deserve any kind of death handed to them, be it chemical or nuclear, but like chip said maybe you're kidding. another downside to nuking iraq is that thanks to 'nuclear wind', we would quite literally have to pay the price later. There's already been talk that due to measured wind paths, we may be catching some of the depleted uranium radiation right now. And as for the troops in Iraq, well there's quite a bit of info showing that THEY may be coming home irradiated from all the crap left over there.

EDIT: my bad missed your post. hahaha ahhh quitting smoking, always seems to lay on top of everything else, doesn't it? if you have friends over there, then nuclear weapons and chemical warfare both won't be great for them. Both types of weaponry have a way of not being precise. If nearby citizens completely unrelated to the strike are having problems breathing, turning Iraq into a wasteland is gonna have the same effect on our troops. Unless of course, they're okay with wearing gas masks 24/7.
And while pacifism may not be the philosophy of the day, it would be interesting to see how the Muslim fundamentalist movement responds if we made some sort of huge, sweeping gesture, and left Iraq.

I think it's always telling when we can't fight a fair war, that we always seem to fall back on lethal technology like this. It's not exact, as this documentary shows, and on the most superficial of levels, it's probably a big sign as to how well we're doing in our 'conquest' over there.

Ok ok! I don't want to use nukes. Whew... I read my post thought, man I better grab a cancer stick or somebody's in some deep kimchee. I feel better.

The avatar say's it all.
Old 11-11-2005, 02:46 PM #7 (permalink)
Keroscene
Member Support Team

Send a message via Yahoo to Keroscene
Quote:

Please, lets try and refrain from using the F-Word.

Keroscene is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 06:20 PM #8 (permalink)
Risata
I'm like, SO serious....

Send a message via Yahoo to Risata
Quote:
Me kid! No way I just believe that if your going to do it, don't be half ass about it. I mean if I'm gonna hit ya I ain't gonna slap, I'm kicking ya in the balls and drive a screw driver in your ear and then bust a cap in your ass for good measure. War is war there’s no nice way to fight it. I have friends over there and I don't want them to die. They tell me of the kids running in and out of the buildings with AK's and setting up IUD's if they do that shit then its open season on men women and children. You got to start getting into the mindset of survival. This is going to turn far worse, I’m talking Islam against everybody else and you need to put the pacifist side away brother. Not that I want that, but it’s the hand that’s coming down. I probebly shouldn't post when I'm in a bad mood. Trying to quit smoking!

Good Luck, Beowolf-I'm trying, too. It sucks and its great, all at the same time. Just like smoking was
Old 11-11-2005, 06:23 PM #9 (permalink)
Risata
I'm like, SO serious....

Send a message via Yahoo to Risata
Quote:
Ok ok! I don't want to use nukes. Whew... I read my post thought, man I better grab a cancer stick or somebody's in some deep kimchee. I feel better.

Well, better luck next time then LOL-(saw this after I replied.) I am using the patch AND the gum. Hey, I got about 5000 dr's around me that tell me it's okay. If you use the strongest patch and the less nic gum, you barely tell. except after about 8 hours, you're "high" from the o2. Kinda cool. The chest pain isnt, tho. (going on 36hrs for me-for the 1000th time.)
Old 11-12-2005, 03:45 AM #10 (permalink)
sinister
Dread Lord

My Zoints Profile
i should note that a lot of this documentary isn't in reference to napalm, but rather "White Phosphorous", a.k.a. "Whiskey Pete", a.k.a. MK-77, which is a chemical agent. as this documentary shows, however, the effects are just about the same. instead of literal flames tearing things apart as napalm does, you have EXTREMELY caustic gas. gas that doesn't burn clothing, but instead corrodes/burns any skin it touches.

and beowulf, one thing i forgot to mention. soldiers wearing gas masks 24/7 wouldn't even counteract this stuff. according to the soldier quoted in this film, the gas can get underneath gas masks and corrode skin.
and of course, if inhaled, the gas blisters all the tissue inside the lungs. it also does quite a bit of damage to buildings.
so essentially, this stuff is a flame-less napalm, just as indiscriminate, just as damaging, potentially moreso. And the worst part is, we admit to using it 'for illuminating dark areas' in night attacks.
In the attack on Fallujah, this documentary shows footage of the helicopters unloading this shit all over the town. Terrible, but unfortunately neither surprising nor shocking given our country's track record.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >