University bans 'trigger warning‘ over fears of upsetting snowflake students

TimeFlipper

Not funny mate.
You only believe its not funny because you appear to be a typical Snowflake who cannot take a joke...The word "attack!" is used in all sports, politics uses the word "attack", when a person of the shadow cabinet "attacks" the Prime Minister, to name just two accounts of using the word "attack"..

The girl in the video verbally "attacked" those nauseous Left Wing Snowflakes that should never be allowed into Universities for fear of being "upset" or "offended" by certain words in text books ...Didnt you listen to what the girl in the video had to say about such people, my old friend?... FGS Grow up man! :fp:..

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Out of interest how many political forums do you drop your political videos on?:unsure:
Well my old friend, i go onto the General Discussion/Off Topic forum which leaves me with two options...The first option being, "The News Wire," and the second option is "Politics" which i always click onto should it be political, just the same as this posting is on the Political postings section...

The only time i deviate is if a member posts something political but its not in the "Political" section, and a moderator has not re-directed that members posting to the "Political" section...Which happens most of the time now..

Its even posible that the TimeFlipper has transgressed and made a Political posting without writing it in the relevant section...But then again, if such a thing had happened i would have expected a moderator to direct me to the "Polititcs" section...However, that transgressed posting of mine might have undergone a "Time-Slip" that purposely placed me in the wrong forum, and after all, "Time-Slips Work In Mysterious Ways" my old buddy ;):LOL:..