Unusual Disappearances in National Parks

Carl Miller

Nerd into inexplicable mysterious phenomena (and also a fresh meat for those who enjoy `laughing at you` rather than `with you`. Anyway...
I could not help it noticing the high % of disappearances in National Parks.
The universe of missing people in National Parks has become a constant concern to National Park guards.
Statistics stone us with the high numbers- and 7 out of ten from the universe of missing people are male teen age boys.
Radical conspiracy theorists jump into fast conclusions relating to that, stating that since they are roaming on indian territories, and you know there are those underground bases down there people could either disappear into a hole or who knows have walked up those weirds stairs.
Now that our website includes brainy funny guys who like to make fun of other participants, and they also have company. A joker is always a nice guy who loves to have company.
From now on when we start creating a thread we may never forget the funny guys, and we will be looking forward to reading their brainy retorts.
More on strange missing episodes you may find on youtube.

jcolanzi

I'm wondering if the parks are any easy target for human traffickers and pedophiles.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Someone once told me that up to 100,000 people a year disappear in Alaska

jcolanzi

I don't know about Alaska, but it would be easy to target victims there because of the vast area.

A few strange things about the national parks cases are the victims that are later found are found in areas already searched. Some are found naked and face down. The ones found are often found around bodies of water.

Carl Miller

Gonna tell ya what. If I ever be obliged to live all by myself. I would rather find an apartment downtown (would never live in the suburbs). If pets were allowed I would get I wild dog and it would guard the apartment during my absence.
It is becoming dangerous to go on roaming free and distracted in remote areas.

jcolanzi

The problem is people in the city and suburbs are more isolated than in smaller well knit communities.

Living in urban areas gives a false sense of security. Look at the statistics for urban crime.

jcolanzi

I live right outside of Phila. and had a business in the city for 10 yrs. People watch bad things happen to those around them and often cheer on the predators with no compassion for the victims.

Carl Miller

I live right outside of Phila. and had a business in the city for 10 yrs. People watch bad things happen to those around them and often cheer on the predators with no compassion for the victims.

I understand human source of happiness relies mostly on the comparative process. Unlike others I have brought up in a wealthy family, I have cable TV, Jaccuzzi (whirlpool bath tube) while others bath themselves in the river . I live in America, so I brag myself not having been born in Brazil which is an underdeveloped contry. Mexicans are cuccarachas or periplaneta americanus. And this is all bull shit. Today we are measured mostly for the money we have and not by ethnic origins.
Personally speaking I was brought up in a wealthy family, with nice surroundings, so I was given an ideal education, have studied in the best schools , so on and so forth.
All the above mentioned is to try and depict one of the strategic methods used and misused by skeptics to `debunk` their victims. If the victim belongs to the American european axe he may also have some amenities as long as judgement is concerned. I mean they would be treated in a more agreeable way and with civility. Otherwise if the victim insists in being truthful about his origins and also states having had psychic experiences (abilities). These wretched kind of people fall onto them as a starving lion on its prey.
There are two participants here on Paranormalis, they always are conjoined into making fun of people. I think they plan before hand who will be their next victim. I told the moderator to tell them to get away from my posts. It is simply impossible to take part in any discussion being bugged by these internet clowns. I produce metal bending stuff. I do metal bending. This is what really matters to me. Believe or not it is on people to decide.
I have gone out of topic, cause we were talking about evilness through comparing. Unfortunately the human being living on the planet earth does not reach a high level of spirituality. The building is still under construction and that is why ets go on doing genetical manipulation to try to change the `beasthood` out of the human race. Meanwhile , while it does not happen, we will have to watch bestiality being performed around us all the time.

jcolanzi

I understand human source of happiness relies mostly on the comparative process. Unlike others I have brought up in a wealthy family, I have cable TV, Jaccuzzi (whirlpool bath tube) while others bath themselves in the river . I live in America, so I brag myself not having been born in Brazil which is an underdeveloped contry. Mexicans are cuccarachas or periplaneta americanus. And this is all bull shit. Today we are measured mostly for the money we have and not by ethnic origins.
Personally speaking I was brought up in a wealthy family, with nice surroundings, so I was given an ideal education, have studied in the best schools , so on and so forth.
All the above mentioned is to try and depict one of the strategic methods used and misused by skeptics to `debunk` their victims. If the victim belongs to the American european axe he may also have some amenities as long as judgement is concerned. I mean they would be treated in a more agreeable way and with civility. Otherwise if the victim insists in being truthful about his origins and also states having had psychic experiences (abilities). These wretched kind of people fall onto them as a starving lion on its prey.
There are two participants here on Paranormalis, they always are conjoined into making fun of people. I think they plan before hand who will be their next victim. I told the moderator to tell them to get away from my posts. It is simply impossible to take part in any discussion being bugged by these internet clowns. I produce metal bending stuff. I do metal bending. This is what really matters to me. Believe or not it is on people to decide.
I have gone out of topic, cause we were talking about evilness through comparing. Unfortunately the human being living on the planet earth does not reach a high level of spirituality. The building is still under construction and that is why ets go on doing genetical manipulation to try to change the `beasthood` out of the human race. Meanwhile , while it does not happen, we will have to watch bestiality being performed around us all the time.

I think it's the way we've evolved. Historically there was always a danger of one type or another. Many still exist, but people still act on the dangers that don't exist anymore as well.

Perception shapes our reality.

Knowing this, people who want to maintain control and power always make the thought police their front line.

ET's may be trying to help us, but the bottom line is we have to do it ourselves.