Unusual Disappearances in National Parks

Carl Miller

@jacolanzi

This is what makes our existence standable or bearable. We stand our existence because we know we were incarnated onto the slum of a great city called Humanity. Humanity is not these wretched people we are obliged to deal with everyday. One cannot judge a city for having roamed about the slums. Taking a part of the city as the city itself. You have a distorted image of what humanity is. Humanity is such and such. Humanity is bad because I visited planet earth and saw how scientists struggle to create the fastest means of annihilation of the planet.
In fact I hadn`t visited downtown and noble areas of the city to make up my mind on how humanity look like. Noble areas and real suburbs you may find on other planets from other star systems of the galaxy.

heka2015

A Thought.
This doesn't sound like teenagers only go missing.
The IGen-generation (1995-present / smartphone generation) after the millenials and gen-x is highly depressed,
suggesting the effects of smartphones and permanent connection, correlate with resulting loneliness and depression and other mental stress.

Smartphone destroyed a generation:
- Have Smartphones Destroyed a Generation?

More sources:
- Millennials experience depression at work more than any other generation, study finds
- Millennials and Mental Health in the Workplace
- From GIs To Gen Z (Or Is It iGen?): How Generations Get Nicknames

IGen is the most worriesome generation ever seen with tendencies of beeing a real problem in the future.

Now put suicide in your missing teenagers/person equation, cause that's what humans do, a lot of times, when there is seemingly no hope.
The location of the concern fits nicely in the theory as well --> National parks --> Forests
Just one example:

A Japan Forest is know for exactly this.(WIKI - Japan Times)

I assume this is a worldwide problem and not just Alaska or National Parks.
But who want's to really investigate a possibility like this?

jcolanzi

A Thought.
This doesn't sound like teenagers only go missing.
The IGen-generation (1995-present / smartphone generation) after the millenials and gen-x is highly depressed,
suggesting the effects of smartphones and permanent connection, correlate with resulting loneliness and depression and other mental stress.

Smartphone destroyed a generation:
- Have Smartphones Destroyed a Generation?

More sources:
- Millennials experience depression at work more than any other generation, study finds
- Millennials and Mental Health in the Workplace
- From GIs To Gen Z (Or Is It iGen?): How Generations Get Nicknames

IGen is the most worriesome generation ever seen with tendencies of beeing a real problem in the future.

Now put suicide in your missing teenagers/person equation, cause that's what humans do, a lot of times, when there is seemingly no hope.
The location of the concern fits nicely in the theory as well --> National parks --> Forests
Just one example:

A Japan Forest is know for exactly this.(WIKI - Japan Times)

I assume this is a worldwide problem and not just Alaska or National Parks.
But who want's to really investigate a possibility like this?

It's not just teenagers. That's why I suspect it may have to do with human trafficking. Trafficking has surpassed arms dealing and drug dealing. It's the number one money maker.

Carl Miller

What do you think happened to Zigmund Adamski?
An alien abduction or did someone stage a crime scene to look that way?
Zigmund Jan Adamski was born in the middle of August 1923 and spent much of his life in his native Poland, marrying multiple sclerosis sufferer Leokadia (Lottie) in 1957. Three years later the couple relocated to Tingley, a small town near Wakefield in Yorkshire, England. Over the course of the next twenty years, they established themselves as just another married couple that wouldn’t stand out in a crowd if they tried. They were friendly and unassuming and, by all accounts, got along with most people. That makes what happened on June 6th, 1980, all the more puzzling.

At 3:30pm, Zigmund Adamski set off on the short walk to the local shops in order to buy some groceries. It was just another day. Adamski offered a cordial and standard greeting to one of his neighbours before heading down the street. That was the last time he was ever seen alive. For a man like Adamski to go missing without notice for days was completely out of character. His god-daughter’s wedding would take place the following day. Five days after he vanished, and twenty miles away in the town of Todmorden, Adamski’s family and friends’ worst fears were realised when his body was discovered by Trevor Parker, son of the owner of Tomlin’s Coal Yard.

Britain was experiencing a series of UFO sightings around this time, and Todmorden was dubbed “UFO Alley.”
Finding Adamski’s Body

BBC recreation of how Adamski’s body was found

Discovery of Zigmund Adamski’s body was made at 3:45pm on 11 June, approximately five hours after the yard had last been used. Mr. Parker was on site from 8am to 11am and didn’t see anything untoward. It was just after 4pm when the first police response arrived on the scene. PC Alan Godfrey, the attending officer, examined the body as best he could and determined the cause of death to be a heart-attack. There were some questions that needed to be answered, however. If this was a straightforward case of a heart-attack, then why was the corpse positioned as it was, face down on top of a 12 foot high pile of anthracite. It was speculated that Adamski’s body was in all likelihood deposited there from above, as there was no evidence that anyone climbed up or down the heap. How could he be lowered from above without being seen in the middle of a hot summer’s day?

When he was found, there were no signs that Adamski had been sleeping on the streets, and he did not appear to have any medical conditions. He had not checked into a hospital during that time, and he had eaten well during his disappearance. No signs of a struggle were found at the scene.

Fascinating Facts
As smartly as he was dressed, Adamski’s shirt was nowhere to be found. His watch and wallet had also been removed. It looked as though another individual had attempted to put on Adamski’s clothes and didn’t do a very good job of it. His trousers and shoes were both fastened crudely, as if done by somebody who had very little idea of how to do it. His coat was also fastened up the wrong way. Despite being gone for five days, there was only a single day’s beard growth. Most peculiar of all was the strange burn marks around his neck and shoulders. All of these burns were covered in a gel like substance that could not be identified.

The Post-Mortem Results
Dr Alan Edwards, the consulting pathologist at the Royal Halifax Infirmary, conducted the post-mortem examination in Hebden Bridge just after 9pm that day. Dr Edwards’ professional judgment placed the time of death between 11am and 1pm on the day that Adamski was found, while the burns were two days old. The exact cause of death was a matter of such deliberation, that Adamski’s death took Coroner James Turnbull several months to register. It was ruled as a heart-attack.

Another Related Alien Abduction?
Several months after responding to the original report, PC Godfrey was required to pursue another bizarre report: cows had been reported to be appearing and disappearing from a local council estate. It was 5am and while en-route to investigate, PC Godfrey saw what he initially thought was an overturned bus on Burnley Road. As he drove closer, he could tell that what he saw wasn’t a bus at all. It was hovering five feet off the ground. PC Godfrey made numerous attempts to contact his station, all of which failed. Rather than venture out onto the street, the lone police officer decided to draw what he witnessed instead. He sketched a diamond-shaped object that blocked the entire road.

Alan Godfrey and his drawing of the UFO he claims to have seen in Todmorden. On the right is a depiction of an alien he recalled under hypnosis.

Half an hour later, PC Godfrey found himself in his patrol car, further along the same road. His boots had splits along the soles, lending credence to him being dragged along the road against his will. When he drove back down the road, there was no sign of the object. The herd of cows were later discovered in a field behind a locked gate. The absence of hoofprints in the muddy field indicated that the cows did not enter through the gate. One week after PC Godfrey’s encounter, the press somehow found out and all but ended his career in law enforcement.

So What Happened?
UFO investigators interviewed family members in 2005 and they provided a case for human abduction. They learned that Zigmund Adamski was in the middle of a family feud with a member who was having serious marital trouble. This family member’s wife had taken out a restraining order on him and she subsequently moved in with Zigmund and his wife, Leokadia. Members of the family believed that Adamski may have been abducted by the man and held in a barn somewhere; during that time Adamski experienced a heart attack.

Did his abductor take Adamski to a known UFO hotspot and create a crime scene that would look like an alien abduction? The bizarre facts of this case – clothes that were improperly fastened, the body dumped atop a coal heap without noticable disturbance, burns that were reported to be only 2 days old with an unidentified gel substance, only one day of beard growth, and another strange encounter with a UFO by the police investigator – lead us to imagine all kinds of possible outcomes.

Tell us what you think.

Well, I had to paste all this to depict what most from Art Bell`s participants on the wild card lines commented. I put it in the context because I had no other way since if you notice pretty well the guard from the National Park and other people who study the phenomenon of the weird unexplained disappearances to not have `a single hint of what has become of people who vanish away, leaving absolutely no trace, as if they were sucked into through a hole or there are also claims a mysterious stairway suddenly appears and people got hypnotized into climbing it and simply got lost without a single trace...`

heka2015

Oh,:( in no way I wanted to imply that other reasons are responsible for some disappearances.
I was implying that the rise of the numbers could be easily explained with suicides.
This won't make "dissapear" cases, like the one you mentioned or human trafficking.

In the case of Adamski, I would point out that the missing wallet and watch indicates that metal was removed.
Any knowlege on other metals left on the body? buttons? zipper? piercings?
Two reasons to remove metal from a person:
1.) removing it for its worth (would leave other metals) -> e.g. thief
2.) removing it for interference (no metals at all present) -> e.g. MRI?

Got some links to read up on some more? @Carl Miller
This is interesting, I would like to read up on it a little.

Carl Miller

Oh,:( in no way I wanted to imply that other reasons are responsible for some disappearances.
I was implying that the rise of the numbers could be easily explained with suicides.
This won't make "dissapear" cases, like the one you mentioned or human trafficking.

In the case of Adamski, I would point out that the missing wallet and watch indicates that metal was removed.
Any knowlege on other metals left on the body? buttons? zipper? piercings?
Two reasons to remove metal from a person:
1.) removing it for its worth (would leave other metals) -> e.g. thief
2.) removing it for interference (no metals at all present) -> e.g. MRI?

Got some links to read up on some more? @Carl Miller
This is interesting, I would like to read up on it a little.

Sure, heka2015, there are surely other reasons responding to sudden disappearances. In my home town we got overwhelmed when a lad disappeared. `We` have grown so traumatized by the animal mutilation phenomenon, even the blindest skeptical will have to submit to the evidences, now every person which disappears we put it down to ET abduction stuff and other craziness alike. But the lad who disappear had a mental problem. I affirmed to myself his disappearance might have to do to the fact the lad is mental deranged. And everyone liked him, watching him jog on the streets with his dog.
The dog was found by the river, then the lad s body appeared. Ok, explained issue. People realized the lad wished to swim on the river and got drown. There are sure other factors, heka, burglary and crime, revenge, mental troubles, human trafficking, suicide, and I include the abduction phenomenon as craziness as it may seem.