Unusual metals

What is trithinium?

• Do you like metal from outer space

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Do you like metals from Earth

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Comebacktuesday

Hello. My name is Comebackuesday. I used to be on here as try trithinium a while back. I love this site with all the new options and upgrades. Rock on. My real name is Angela Peterson, Son of Christ, Son of God (The Grim Reaper) and lover of film director and movie star Clint Eastwood. No lie!!!

NaturalPhilosopher

welcome @comebacktuestday/angela/grim reaper
all hail the great and terrible angela

Last edited:

lamdo263

Hello. My name is Comebackuesday. I used to be on here as try trithinium a while back. I love this site with all the new options and upgrades. Rock on. My real name is Angela Peterson, Son of Christ, Son of God (The Grim Reaper) and lover of film director and movie star Clint Eastwood. No lie!!!
To answer the primary question only, which is posted at this forum as , { What is trithinium } or tri-thin-ium, is is verified by the website given, as a tri-phased joined crystal, probably by highly skilled alchemy, to achieve a stopping device for an unjustified curse only. This means the person making this material must be a near wizard, or knows everything that a wizard knows in the way of force fields and effected in the nature of the cosmic aethers.

Secondly this alchemist must know the art of alchemical conjuring of the essence of aethers fashioned as a near abstract, consolidated into the real by spellation, during this fixing of compositions. Probably only a few on this planet who are even half the way in the developmental range of being there.

Because part of the nature of the truth in the light is blue, the nature of this affectured substance, cannot be used for evil purposes. There's a double curseback for this attempting or in other words, having the plans backfire on the people using it.

The proficiency in conjuring this materials to be used, even in the hidden Iguana hidden magical community, who are black arts practitioners, would properly be estimated as impossible.

The use of this stone as poised against a family protective curse, would not be effective as many family curses, are meant only to either protect that family line root, or the well being of one of their family line in lineage members.

This is tremendously advanced materials that you've wondered into and extremely difficult to produce the materials for even a twenty year very experienced as well as talented student. Have no idea as to where your'e going with this technology, but this is definitely not just simple stuffs of made up magical lore.

Warriors of the Mark - Main Plot

lamdo263

One thing that came to mind was Bilathnum crystal, which I don't know why kind of popped up. the crystal mateial bilathnum - Bing

lamdo263

I didn't even look to see if this info ask was a game. The addy header looks as if to be? A tri-phased crystal stone to be used the way described, is near impossible to make. Here's a page full of info on Nicholas Flamel and the supposed real stone, that was barrowed from the make a Harry Potter movie.