UPDATE: Here's what happened to Mad Man Marcum and his Time Machine (Art Bell 1995)

tflofasho

So my question is this:

How do we know, or rather, Mike knows he was pushed 2 years into the future later? What time periods were these because I'm trying to find information online and have not come across anything. The marcum case is so obscure, that there is completely very little information on him online.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
So my question is this:

How do we know, or rather, Mike knows he was pushed 2 years into the future later? What time periods were these because I'm trying to find information online and have not come across anything. The marcum case is so obscure, that there is completely very little information on him online.

I think all the information is here in this thread.

tflofasho

Yeah, it is, I just finished going thru it. That's some insane stuff.

So basically, by the sound of it, back in the 90's, he pulled it off. Just didn't measure the distance or temporal location, but he ripped through it. That's ingenious. If he had something a little more cleaner and sophisticated, it definitely would've been pulled off really clearer and more accurate. Especially going in the opposite direction instead of forward. I wonder if he reversed the polarity, it would send him the opposite direction, as well as the strength and distance. Still, 2 years and 800 miles... it almost seems like he got pushed super fast into that direction to land at that spot.

tflofasho

There really hasn't been anything like that during the 80's or 90's since Montauk to come and pull stuff off like that again.

I'd honestly like to callibrate that to go to 2008 and 11 respectively for my self to come and alter times in my own personal life.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
We the members of this Forum need time to review all the information again.

Professor Opmmur

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The link is broken. Can you please give a better link?

Yes, the link is working try again.