US Mid Term Elections..What Do You Think?

TimeFlipper

Most of our Paranormalis members know that iam from the UK, however i still have an interest in US politics, especially for President Trump :)..
The video clip showing is taken from yesterdays Nigel Farage Show, who some of you will remember that Farage helped President Trump win the Presidency, back on January 20th 2017 (y)....Will President Trump win the Mid Term Elections, or will he lose, what are your thoughts?..

If some Paranormalis members are unable to see the video, please go onto You Tube and type in, The Nigel Farage Show: 30th October 2018...The start of the video is about the "caravan of people", that might provide the outcome of the US Mid Term Elections..

Last edited:

Cirrus

Will President Trump win the Mid Term Elections, or will he lose, what are your thoughts?..

Well, for starters, Trump can't "win" the Mid-Term elections. Sure, he can put his support behind a candidate and hope that such support will help the candidates, but Trump in-and-of-himself cannot win the election.

I think the most interesting race is in Texas with Ted Cruz and Beto O'Rourke. Hardened conservatives don't even like Ted Cruz. This might be a case of voting party over candidate.

TimeFlipper

Well, for starters, Trump can't "win" the Mid-Term elections. Sure, he can put his support behind a candidate and hope that such support will help the candidates, but Trump in-and-of-himself cannot win the election.

I think the most interesting race is in Texas with Ted Cruz and Beto O'Rourke. Hardened conservatives don't even like Ted Cruz. This might be a case of voting party over candidate.

Ok, so will the Republicans win more races than the Democrats? (y)or(n)..

titorite

The republicans will win more races than the democrats for the same reason , the REAL reason trump won... We are all sick and fucking tired of cringe bullshit. Woke, mansplaining, manspreading, metoo, safe space, triggering, privileged cringy bullshit.

To put it into a video format from a libertarian moderate animator.

THAT IS WHY TRUMP WON AND THAT IS WHY THE DEMOCRATS CONTINUE TO LOSE.

Ugh...… cringe.... so sick of cringe.

Cirrus

Ok, so will the Republicans win more races than the Democrats? (y)or(n)..

Depends on how pissed off the younger generation of voters are. If the younger voters vote, then I expect the Democrats to win back the House. If the younger voters do not come out, then I expect that the Republicans will maintain the majority in the House.

TimeFlipper

The republicans will win more races than the democrats for the same reason , the REAL reason trump won... We are all sick and fucking tired of cringe bullshit. Woke, mansplaining, manspreading, metoo, safe space, triggering, privileged cringy bullshit.

To put it into a video format from a libertarian moderate animator.

THAT IS WHY TRUMP WON AND THAT IS WHY THE DEMOCRATS CONTINUE TO LOSE.

Ugh...… cringe.... so sick of cringe.

You ARE the MASTER of relevant video clips, keep `em coming (y) :LOL:..

TimeFlipper

All of our members will know about the "Caravan Of People" who are now descending onto the US through Mexico..
Iam sure that our members are also aware that President Trump is sending a large military force, to prevent them from entering the US illegally..

Will President Trumps firm stance on illegal migration, trigger more votes for the Republicans, or will it mean less votes for them, on the grounds of Human Rights?...Should Trump be encouraging the migrants to try and enter the US "legally"?..

Cirrus

Should Trump be encouraging the migrants to try and enter the US "legally"?..

Trump has been encouraging the caravan to turn around and enter the US "legally". While I agree that the migrants should try to enter through other legal channels, the migrants could, legally, request asylum at the border. Not the best idea given the large number of migrants who will be seeking asylum, but if you're SOL in your own country, you'll probably do anything for a better life.

At the same time, it's hard for Trump to actually encourage the caravan to do anything. First, they likely don't have phones and are not regularly consuming US news on their trek (maybe they'll get information second/third/fourth hand by word of mouth). Second, the migrants are literally coming by foot. It's not like they can really "turn around" and go home because it's a really long frigging way to walk back. Third, the migrants don't want to go home because of the conditions in their own country. The migrants are traveling in groups for safety because otherwise they would be dead or kidnapped by now.

Either way... the move by Trump to place 5,000 troops at the border now is a political play that will seek to sway moderate with a right lean votes. There is no reason to have the troops at the border now when the caravan is still about a 1,000 miles away and on foot. I don't think his stance here will get the Republicans too many more votes.

Mayhem

Zenith
The caravan doesnt arrive until afterwards, not that it wont have its own impact.

After the mid term id like to find out the % that did actually go and vote.