US Navy confirms recent UFO videos are real and should have not been released to the public

Erebus

The Navy Says Those UFO Videos Are Real

Joseph Gradisher, official spokesperson for the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Warfare, told The Black Vault, an online repository of secret and otherwise classified documents, that the Navy "designates the objects contained in these videos as unidentified aerial phenomena."

Earlier this year, the Department of Defense told The Black Vault that the videos were unclassified, but never cleared for public release

I certainly didn't expect any government official to admit that they are real.

So if they admit the videos are real, they admit that they have encountered these craft and that they are capable of maneuvers that no terrestrial or human-made craft is capable of. So what do they think they are? I don't think they can blame swamp gas that far out to sea.

TimeFlipper

@Erebus It seems to me that the mentality of the US Navy Deputy Chief Joseph Gradisher, is still firmly fixed back in the 1960s..
Why shouldnt the General Population know about UFOs, millions of people around the World have seen them almost daily since the 1960s

Does that Joseph Gradisher think that all the population of the World will suddenly panic at this knowledge, will there be civil wars occurring on the streets between the believers of UFOs and the disbelievers of UFOs? (Similar To Brexit :LOL:)....Gradisher is demonstrating Ignorance, Arrogance and downright Stupidity when he stated, The (ufo) clips should never have been released to the public in the first place...

Kairos

@Erebus It seems to me that the mentality of the US Navy Deputy Chief Joseph Gradisher, is still firmly fixed back in the 1960s..
Why shouldnt the General Population know about UFOs, millions of people around the World have seen them almost daily since the 1960s

Does that Joseph Gradisher think that all the population of the World will suddenly panic at this knowledge, will there be civil wars occurring on the streets between the believers of UFOs and the disbelievers of UFOs? (Similar To Brexit :LOL:)....Gradisher is demonstrating Ignorance, Arrogance and downright Stupidity when he stated, The (ufo) clips should never have been released to the public in the first place...

Consider the possibility that the US government made a deal with the Watchers (not aliens). Not only would they not want that getting out, it would be in their interest to seed the public discourse with hoaxes pointing towards extraterrestrials.

TimeFlipper

Consider the possibility that the US government made a deal with the Watchers (not aliens). Not only would they not want that getting out, it would be in their interest to seed the public discourse with hoaxes pointing towards extraterrestrials.

The Watchers, better known as Peeping Toms or Voyeurs :LOL:..

Khaos

where the wild things are
@Erebusthe population of the World will suddenly panic at this knowledge, will there be civil wars occurring on the streets between the believers of UFOs and the disbelievers of UFOs?

Not because of the UFOs. You need to look at the bigger picture. There was a leak, someone leaked sensitive information to the internet that was not supposed to be up for public viewing.

They are hiding something from us, something they do not want us to know about. That right there would cause riots and civil wars. Not the UFOs. Its what comes after that.

What do I believe? Well my beliefs with aliens go both ways. I'm on the fence. I like to believe something is out there and would love to have my viewpoint challenged, but I believe we are alone in this universe. I can explain that later on.

But let's say we aren't alone in this universe. I like to think this is them slowly conditioning us to a partial or full disclosure of alien life. We've known about Nellis (Area 51) for decades, but they just recently (2013) officially acknowledged it. Then they released Project Bluebook which which was an investigative study into UFO sightings throughout a period of time (in which most if not all sightings were debunked). Then they come forward and acknowledge UFOs do exist and they found a few that they cannot explain.

If what I say turns out to the be the case, then yes it would cause mass panic with the general population. Because of the revelations.

- The possibility that Roswell was indeed an alien craft crash which I believe, the craft was housed somewhere, and Area 51 was built as a experimental tech testing facility, where they reverse engineered that alien craft. If you think about the tech, where we were at in the 1940s and where we are at now... that was quite the leap! Imagine the ruckus that would be caused if the public gets that dirty secret in their hands.

- The possibility that extraterrestrials have been in contact with Earth for several years, hundreds or thousands of years. I believe in Ancient Aliens. I know many don't, which I find silly. You believe in the possibility of Alien life elsewhere, but not the possibility that Aliens came here and interacted and intervened in our evolution and progression as a species? And you want evidence for that? Well you give me evidence beyond the Bible that there is a God and I'll give you evidence for the ancient aliens.

- The possibility that aliens have integrated themselves into daily life, blending in with humans and are involved in all areas such as media, sports, politics, etc. That for sure would cause a ruckus.

Could you imagine the tweets coming from Trump if it were to turn out that Clinton and Obama are revealed to be lizard people? LOL.

Anyways about my belief we are alone

I believe we live in a simulated universe, and we're the sole inhabitants. If that isn't the case, then I look for more hardlined evidence.

The Big Bang, it happened about 14 billion years ago. Age of our galaxy? 13.5 billion years ago. Age of our solar system? 4.571 billion years. Age of Earth? 4.53 billion years.

What does this all mean? We're early birds. Our galaxy is very close to the starting point of this universe. A lot of people refute the idea we are alone. What they don't get is, there is a lot more evidence that suggests we are alone than there is we are not.

(hint: where are the aliens?)