US navy vids/dyatlav pass/ foo fighters/lots more

sorry sysop/mod etc i thought the truth was important ive been given some credit outside united states but this is gonna pop here real soon. heres big preview. real ufo disclosure (kinda sorta between here and moon) and im working on aliens (soon not sure yet) and pyramid construction/power source/social aspects/how heat/ac etc. but im kinda up to date on solid info. i just dont claim anything unless it meets my picky desires. and yes i do believe in symbiotic spacecraft...im just not positive about the pilot yet. so please goto site or ill update here if people are intersted and thanks. and delete if i upset anyone in any way shape form.
Interesting video hmm

New Game New Rules

I think it would have been better if you had actually written something on the previous 12 pages instead of just typing / / / / / / / / / / / / :mad: :fp:..
I felt like people were not being polite and i was already working on major update. its here. wanna delete my data no problemo. but i came back with better/more expansive ideas. i recently posted under same name and im already being called by media. i can do it here and answer questions or you can see on tv. your choice, im a newbie here. but lamdo263 proved i was being a little harsh and im back with better/improved details. its up to your journey on how to approach a stranger thats trying to give and i improved my game and attitude so take a peek and give your opinion. why else would i do what im doing and i truly hope you enjoy or a least get a laugh out of my material. the /// was me deleting and going back to finish some work as i was a little premature in my visit. now i feel im there. so see for yourself and if anyone thinks im a jackoff, please delete my account. ive got 300 sites around the world and in portugal they translate for me as a fovor since they feel the data is good. im kinda a busy guy and looking for new homes to nest. so my apologies for any confusion, im merely a data dumper. lol no more, no less. and im terminal so im always grumpy and go out of my way to not transfer negative vibes. we got plenty of that on this planet and lamdo263 seems like my kinda people. so check it out and see if im a good guest, i promise ill do the dishes and wipe myh feet. and i cant spell for sh*t becuase i use voice synthesis and speach to text recognition modified so i spell phenetically now. but i still got a voice so not bad. truly hope someone enjoys the data. no ads, no money to me, just a feeling in my tummy i did the right thing. and sorry for the mess i left here. i am a humble dude from time to time. and i posted in aliens and ufos , and im not even sure if thats correct. so im gonna be a newbie for a while. sorry im human, not alien. lol hope this cleans my mess up and if not punt me into left field, my bad. mike

New Game New Rules

And if you saw ufo data dump along with 2 supporting videos and dont panick video, your caght up on my data set. 3 new vfids expand on that and i merely explain a little better in my humble opinion. i fell well versed if thats a correct statement because im no new comer to subject matter. i remember inception of balck vault and many other fine data authorities and i follow scientists like dr joseph phd and mensa(full spectrum) and i never thought when i presented my original video that was made for mufon(linda@mufonhq in irvine. i never thought shed believe me let alone tell me the public should never know this and they stole my data, distributed to people like linda moulten howe and ufo nut in my state of colorado, and never tell the truth. ufo nut says a ground based animal called a chupacabra is whats responsible. so i felt burned and at over 50 years old i thought i was done at mufon 1 hour plus conversation and now ive pumped out 30 videos plus or minus and i told them id take every solution from them and tell the people intersted. and as a result mufon/frds, im down 6-7 hard drives plus frustration plus regular ddos attacks, so i must be crazy doing this and im a troll magnet evidently. so ive had to navigate a fine line to get here but i do have credit given to me after doing 5 berevement procedures and as a reward, more data. and they hate the word mufon and people that use their resources like they are on vacation merely making money(avg mufon field rep 55k plus book deals plus tv equals triple digit income to lie to the public. its been a eye opener for me. so im merely taking a shot someone wants the truth and im no mensa, im merely gifted and that means i cannot go molocular level up, but your hypothesis down and scrutinize dat already shown. its taken a long time to get here and see for yourself. i think my data is quite refined. but theres always room for improvement and here i am trying again, questioning my sanity but lambdo was nice enough to point out i was acting like a b*tch and he was probably right so i came back with better data. my way of apologizing. and its your journey, if you dont agree, thats your right, but ill continue my efforts and its hard converting everything from dialects to launguages ive never even heard off, merely for the benefit of a silly feeling in my tummy. probably need to get laid sooner than later. thats what lambdo would have said. so have fun a take a peek for yourself. and if you dont believe my dataset, i hope at least i got you to,laugh/smile or grin, your choice. and thanks

New Game New Rules

And that ugly guy with green/tan top is definately benevolent spirit. my bad, i called it a angel/watcher and theoretically its a fallen angel. my bad, shoulda known god would make sense of angels/devils clearly and i goofed. i did get 50 percent correct, just a bad one so if i upset someones spirituality i do sincerely apologize. my bad.