US navy vids/dyatlav pass/ foo fighters/lots more

lamdo263

and on dyatlov pass incident dont forgetthat russian general? high position retirede and dedicated his life to researching ufos, aka arcella amoebas/watchers. he got spiritual.\
I use mathematical deduction as to why events for the hikers had ended up as they did. 1.The said rocket explosion would not account for direct traces of original radiation upon their bodies. This is what was reported early on. 2. While there may be a bigfoot like creature in the area, the original photos do now support that evidence. The bigfoot would have had to lay on it's belly and slide over the hikers crushing them, which is out of place.

Something odd happened to them, but by the early, not later hoge podged together information, there would tend to be some bio-mechanical had attacked them. Something seems real odd about this past occurrence. All I can say.

TimeFlipper

I use mathematical deduction as to why events for the hikers had ended up as they did. 1.The said rocket explosion would not account for direct traces of original radiation upon their bodies. This is what was reported early on. 2. While there may be a bigfoot like creature in the area, the original photos do now support that evidence. The bigfoot would have had to lay on it's belly and slide over the hikers crushing them, which is out of place.

Something odd happened to them, but by the early, not later hoge podged together information, there would tend to be some bio-mechanical had attacked them. Something seems real odd about this past occurrence. All I can say.
Yes i use math also, its a polynomial time algorithm for integer factorization....Given an integer N it solves its prime factors as such>>>0=( log N )2 ( log log N ) ( log log log N )....Obviously the faster the mutiplication, the better....Its complexity class is BQP, which is ideal for all types and sizes of Bigfeet ;) :D..

New Game New Rules

Yes i use math also, its a polynomial time algorithm for integer factorization....Given an integer N it solves its prime factors as such>>>0=( log N )2 ( log log N ) ( log log log N )....Obviously the faster the mutiplication, the better....Its complexity class is BQP, which is ideal for all types and sizes of Bigfeet ;) :D..

Last edited:

lamdo263

My humble simple opinion would be look at my ufo disclosure and others to see the power supply that causes burns and radiation. that surely wouldnt come from such a crude device such as a parachute bomb. and i like your algorythms , theyre tight. you should be a white hat at the very least.
OMG I'm dyeing. I've heard of an ass-hat, cow boy hat, all other types of hats, but Time Flipper in a tight white hat..Har har, I mean is that dangerous?!!

Here he comes bopping down the road and he's got his white hat on. Not trying to be too funny here, but how would that have helped the Dyaltov Pass campers? "Hey everybody, we got a big huge white abombable snowman, and he's wearing a white hat. Run everybody" !!

Put it to Hall & Oats and groove on down.

lamdo263

Roughly, oh ahh, analytically. Not strung to the wall high school math. You know what I mean T.F.
You know in high school, one of the pest were if you had to look at a classmate in back of you, your vision would be stormed by beaver shots.

I mean let's talk about the history lesson, okay?

New Game New Rules

OMG I'm dyeing. I've heard of an ass-hat, cow boy hat, all other types of hats, but Time Flipper in a tight white hat..Har har, I mean is that dangerous?!!

Here he comes bopping down the road and he's got his white hat on. Not trying to be too funny here, but how would that have helped the Dyaltov Pass campers? "Hey everybody, we got a big huge white abombable snowman, and he's wearing a white hat. Run everybody" !!

Put it to Hall & Oats and groove on down.

Last edited:

lamdo263

Just say white hat allegory, okay. I'm not a mind reader and I'm certainly no troll. The information that I collectively gave you at first is good. Could not have been a big foot. Could not have been imported into camp heavy machinery, would have left more evidence. That pretty much ends the possibilities there.

However, because of the chest crushing injuries and skinned skull with massive concussion present, this would have to be some form of free floating probably ET based mechanical robot. Maybe the unit has an anti-grav method of propulsion. ETs at times do sick sadistic things to humans when they catch them in the open. From the very early information given, this is probably what happened to the campers.

On bigfoot which was supposed to have been a large white one, they most often eat humans like a human eats chicken wings. So I don't think that was a snowman of any sort. All the evidence does not add up to it in finality. Regards and as for the white hat comment, I need a little levity, okay?