USA Presidential debates 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThumberOne

It’s not about justification but understanding. I was seeking attention of sorts, but not at all in the way you seem to assume. It is easy for you to say that I should have come as myself, but the last time I did that I got banned for speaking against Donald Trump in a thread about Donald Trump. Again, I will not be arguing my actions here any further, only my theories. I hope you decide to contribute even if you don’t agree with or like me.

Sure, throw me to the lions. I’ll have a front row seat when Trump joins me in the pit! :p

All jokes aside, I’ll never understand how people like @Einstein can so casually talk of using guns to solve their problems. People like him have no respect for human lives, and wonder why nothing ever changes...

Don't try to advocate for understanding until you display understanding.

Since you keep insisting on posting context, the forum members here would agree that deserve something worse than a ban and vague too.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Sure, throw me to the lions. I’ll have a front row seat when Trump joins me in the pit! :p

All jokes aside, I’ll never understand how people like @Einstein can so casually talk of using guns to solve their problems. People like him have no respect for human lives, and wonder why nothing ever changes...

You have a problem understanding the "meaning" behind members postings...Our member Einstein simply said quote, "Looks grim. Might be up to the Second Amendment people now", end quote..

You are obviously aware of the Second Amendment, which is the right to keep and bear arms...Throughout this election fiasco we have seen and heard how Trump supporters would allegedly start a Civil War if he lost the Presidency to Biden..

Our member Einstein opened up his comment by saying, "This looks grim", which literally means very serious or gloomy, or depressing and worrying to consider...I dont see anything malicious in that such as HOPING for a Civil War in Einsteins statement, infact, just the opposite...

Einstein then completed his posting by saying, "Might be upto the Second Amendment people now"...Which meant (in Einsteins mind), those Trump supporters that i mentioned above, would more than likely make the same Civil War threats again, prompting recounting voting polls from the states that Biden had narrowly won!

Apparently there were many Voting stations that closed early and placed curtains across their windows during counting, while hundreds of Trump supporters were left outside unable to vote!!...

Its my belief you have hidden issues with Einstein causing you to believe he was promoting violence, which clearly, he was NOT...You could say i was inciting violence to yourself, when i said in obvious fun, "Throw Him To The Lions"...

HeraldOfTruth

You have a problem understanding the "meaning" behind members postings...Our member Einstein simply said quote, "Looks grim. Might be up to the Second Amendment people now", end quote..

You are obviously aware of the Second Amendment, which is the right to keep and bear arms...Throughout this election fiasco we have seen and heard how Trump supporters would allegedly start a Civil War if he lost the Presidency to Biden..

Our member Einstein opened up his comment by saying, "This looks grim", which literally means very serious or gloomy, or depressing and worrying to consider...I dont see anything malicious in that such as HOPING for a Civil War in Einsteins statement, infact, just the opposite...

Einstein then completed his posting by saying, "Might be upto the Second Amendment people now"...Which meant (in Einsteins mind), those Trump supporters that i mentioned above, would more than likely make the same Civil War threats again, prompting recounting voting polls from the states that Biden had narrowly won!

Apparently there were many Voting stations that closed early and placed curtains across their windows during counting, while hundreds of Trump supporters were left outside unable to vote!!...

Its my belief you have hidden issues with Einstein causing you to believe he was promoting violence, which clearly, he was NOT...You could say i was inciting violence to yourself, when i said in obvious fun, "Throw Him To The Lions"...

Why are you so certain that @Einstein was not saying it would be up to those people to ensure Trump remains in power after he loses the election? Its not clear whatsoever that he meant what you say he meant, whereas the words he used were clearly saying it was up to people who would exercise their second amendment rights to do something to fix the grim outlook for Trump and his supporters.

Throwing me to the lions is an obvious joke, one that I myself find hilarious as you have seen. That is VERY different than, in a serious discussion about the election results, a member saying it is up to second amendment people to do something. His implications are clear as day, the meaning of his words is exactly what he wrote, not some convoluted crap that he never even said.

TimeFlipper

Why are you so certain that @Einstein was not saying it would be up to those people to ensure Trump remains in power after he loses the election? Its not clear whatsoever that he meant what you say he meant, whereas the words he used were clearly saying it was up to people who would exercise their second amendment rights to do something to fix the grim outlook for Trump and his supporters.

Throwing me to the lions is an obvious joke, one that I myself find hilarious as you have seen. That is VERY different than, in a serious discussion about the election results, a member saying it is up to second amendment people to do something. His implications are clear as day, the meaning of his words is exactly what he wrote, not some convoluted crap that he never even said.

How am I certain Einstein is NOT malicious?..I have known him over 4 years longer than you have...

HeraldOfTruth

How am I certain Einstein is NOT malicious?..I have known him over 4 years longer than you have...

His words suggest otherwise. How long you have known him ON THE INTERNET, or offline for that matter, does not mean anything. His words here and now, as well as his words of violence in the past, say that you do not know him as well as you think.

You can defend him all you want, but think of this; People marry CERTAIN they know their spouse, CERTAIN they will not be harmed by their spouse, and that is certainly not always the case.

You would not be the first person to be surprised by the true nature of someone you know and trust. Instead of blindly defending him, I suggest you take a careful look at the person you think you know. Sometimes those on the sidelines have a clearer view than those who interact more closely.

Edit: @TimeFlipper Here is a quote from @Einstein from an interaction we had on TTI... It is certainly not his only comment supporting radical violence.

“I think it is becoming quite obvious that Seattle and Portland now under siege are being taken over by radical communist groups. These are not Americans. Impostors acting like terrorists. I would now approve of the federal government stepping in and performing a WACO event.”

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
His words suggest otherwise. How long you have known him ON THE INTERNET, or offline for that matter, does not mean anything. His words here and now, as well as his words of violence in the past, say that you do not know him as well as you think.

You can defend him all you want, but think of this; People marry CERTAIN they know their spouse, CERTAIN they will not be harmed by their spouse, and that is certainly not always the case.

You would not be the first person to be surprised by the true nature of someone you know and trust. Instead of blindly defending him, I suggest you take a careful look at the person you think you know. Sometimes those on the sidelines have a clearer view than those who interact more closely.

I suspect English is not your primary language. You seem to be very deficient in comprehension skills when it comes to understanding a persons words. Perhaps you are a Democrat. They all seem to have low I.Q. capacity.

HeraldOfTruth

I suspect English is not your primary language. You seem to be very deficient in comprehension skills when it comes to understanding a persons words. Perhaps you are a Democrat. They all seem to have low I.Q. capacity.

Insult my intelligence all you want, it has no effect on me. I went to prep school before elementary, tested into advanced classes the moment I entered elementary, studied the English language to become a writer since I was six, took advanced classes until the moment I had to drop out of school due to family reasons I don’t care to explain, and self studied and researched many subjects every day since. Your feeble attempts at insulting only highlight the fact that you cannot feel good about yourself without trying to smear the people who disagree with you. No wonder you support Trump!

Status
Not open for further replies.