vacation

TimeFlipper

Are you the guy wearing the yellow jacket, sat in the horse buggy? :D..

TimeFlipper

I enjoy seeing the excellent photographs you have taken, they act as the perfect adjunct for me, to be able to step away from the "Outer Limits" of Paranormalis momentarily, and enjoy viewing our beautiful "Outside World".....But of course, i mean no disrespect to Paranormalis what so ever! :cool::)...

HDRKID

Hi Mayhem: All the best to you.
Hi Time Flipper: Thank you.

Here is something that I need to say. While I was in Quebec, I got to go inside the Cathedral of the Holy Trinity, an old Anglican church built in 1804. The priest gave an interesting sermon. Basically, he said that we should respect the beliefs of other persons. For example, if they are different than our own. OK, so I noticed that there were a lot of empty pews. Most of the parishioners inside were 60 or over. Yeah, the big six zero. Also, there were no children or teenagers as in none. Ladies and gentlemen, this is the last generation. A lot of old churches are closing down and being put to other uses. For example, they are being converted into museums.

TimeFlipper

Hi Mayhem: All the best to you.
Hi Time Flipper: Thank you.

Here is something that I need to say. While I was in Quebec, I got to go inside the Cathedral of the Holy Trinity, an old Anglican church built in 1804. The priest gave an interesting sermon. Basically, he said that we should respect the beliefs of other persons. For example, if they are different than our own. OK, so I noticed that there were a lot of empty pews. Most of the parishioners inside were 60 or over. Yeah, the big six zero. Also, there were no children or teenagers as in none. Ladies and gentlemen, this is the last generation. A lot of old churches are closing down and being put to other uses. For example, they are being converted into museums.

Christianity still remains the most popular religion throughout the World, with Islam second...Yes it is a shame that Christian Churches are being closed down, however i personally believe most Christians celebrate Christ in their minds and actions, they can make their own homes a Church.

I recall an old 1970s movie based on fact, where American prisoners of war asked the German camp commander if they could build a Church...The camp commander although a non religious person said, according to your religion, God is everywhere around you..

Mayhem

Zenith
What was said hmm, in his house there are many mansions.

It was all taken over for power over the people, no surprise some churches are hardly filled.

Let alone some crimes that have turned many away, and back to their own style of worship possibly how it all began.

TimeFlipper

What was said hmm, in his house there are many mansions.

It was all taken over for power over the people, no surprise some churches are hardly filled.

Let alone some crimes that have turned many away, and back to their own style of worship possibly how it all began.

You are overlooking Islamic faith my old friend, those mosques are filled with their own believers, contrary to your belief that only Christian Churches for lack its followers, are on some form of power grab over the people....If you are referring to the pedophilia crimes of the Catholic faith, i agree with you that followers have turned away from that particular faith, but instead those people have moved to other Christian faiths such as Methodist, or Mormon for example.....Never forget the aims of the Satanic churches either, they can easily put its followers into Christian churches, for the purpose of subverting the Christian faith.