vacation

TimeFlipper

I dont want to get into Islam rhetoric.

As this was a joyful vacation for @HDRKID

My old friend, iam sure that HDRKID will allow me to correct what you yourself brought up about Christianity....I was in no way trying to praise Islam as you erroneously stated, i was using them as an example of how that particular religion draws in millions upon millions of people....However, Christian popularity throughout the whole world is ahead of the Islamic religion, and remains the number 1 Religion (y):)..

Mayhem

Zenith
Your taking over someone else thread like you lambasted the other day.

Dont be a hypocrite.

TimeFlipper

Hi Mayhem: All the best to you.
Hi Time Flipper: Thank you.

Here is something that I need to say. While I was in Quebec, I got to go inside the Cathedral of the Holy Trinity, an old Anglican church built in 1804. The priest gave an interesting sermon. Basically, he said that we should respect the beliefs of other persons. For example, if they are different than our own. OK, so I noticed that there were a lot of empty pews. Most of the parishioners inside were 60 or over. Yeah, the big six zero. Also, there were no children or teenagers as in none. Ladies and gentlemen, this is the last generation. A lot of old churches are closing down and being put to other uses. For example, they are being converted into museums.

@Mayhem You need to carefully re-read this posting again my old friend, this is the posting to which you and i replied to regarding Christianity, brought up by our member HDRKID....What i said in a "different thread" has no bearing on this thread what so ever, and you are confused and silly for even saying that iam a hypocrite on THIS thread..tut tut :p:ROFLMAO:...