Very crazy idea

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
cosmo he went outside to the area the hole was showing then after he spoke the hole in the house shut down or closed as if he knew it would when there was really know way of knowing i think he raised his hand like he was signaling someone else to shut it off for him or the thing was a cleverly put together con, if kts not on this video its one one of his other ones
The Germans have it.

P. Jedi

You're too young for this site.
Sir let me disagree with you. Nobody is too young to take part in OUR forum. Maybe you think to know more then others, so you think to be able to decide who can write and who can not. No way. Everyone is bringing his knowledge and learning from who has a different train. So again I think that people of good manners are welcome, while to say someone: you are 2 young was not very polite

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Sir let me disagree with you. Nobody is too young to take part in OUR forum. Maybe you think to know more then others, so you think to be able to decide who can write and who can not. No way. Everyone is bringing his knowledge and learning from who has a different train. So again I think that people of good manners are welcome, while to say someone: you are 2 young was not very polite
I don't think Cosmo was being impolite. I think he was just expressing an educated opinion, having been a moderator and/or administrator on multiple forums. Although he may have been technically somewhat wrong to make that judgment, as there are young geniuses out there, as a general rule, I think he was right.

start at edge

check this one out im a bit sceptical about this but yet its strange
.. No need to be skeptical .. look:

.. if you look closely, you’ll see there is more (clothing style, door hinges, etc.) ..
What can I say ?!?! .. the guy tried to do his best, but he was probably in a hurry ..

Last edited:

steven chiverton

ive seen this video he take you on a tour down some street and show you in our days what people used to do in the old days or 1776 so what you see is people dressed up of a different erea playing instruments on the porch or front of house so the ac adaptor you see is just whats used in these days the men dressed up and playing instruments is to show what they used to do in them days its just a re enactment shot in the days of ac and stainless steel the ac outlet is not old but the house is and these men doing the re n actment are in colour in the old days it would of been black and white so this re enactment was shot in the days of colour say iether the 80s or early 90s on his remote viewer portal machine , this is on that video above

Last edited:

steven chiverton

it was on some youtube channel this man was doing some filming claiming to see people of a different time on his camera which was nonsense but then if his colour camera was seeing these people of the old days in colour then it dosent make sense