vibrational energy experience

TimeFlipper

Our member Einstein was talking about that state all of us get sometime, its the part between the ending of a dream and the fully awake state...
Did you name your generator the "nausea generator" because you were becoming sick of the amount of time you was taking on it for completion? :D

steven chiverton

no the nausea generator i built from schematics i brought online from information unlimited along with other schematics you dont find easy online and the frequency generator im working on ill use in experiments that is just a highly modified tens circuit ,

steven chiverton

heres my project design under construction and i designed the circuit box to suite it the experimental prototype i hope may give me some answers relating to ufos and the paranormal

Attachments

• IMG_2274.jpg
    IMG_2274.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2275.jpg
    IMG_2275.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2

TimeFlipper

heres my project design under construction and i designed the circuit box to suite it the experimental prototype i hope may give me some answers relating to ufos and the paranormal
I think i know where you got the idea for your 16 crystal frequency Zapper Cousin Steve :cool:..
Why not build a few of them and sell them on for profit, the device in the picture iam showing showing costs about $200 to purchase therefore you could build them much cheaper...Allegedly they use the original Rife cancer frequencies (y):D..

PARAZAPPER.jpg

steven chiverton

i dont use crystals in mine they emit frequencies you can hear with a vlf receiver with a coil and core like an em pickup do you have the schematics for yours so i can add it to my massive schematics collection, ive added 2 small pezio speakers to my project as they emit sounds from every ac frequency ive tested that out using one of my other ten or 9 frequency output circuits

TimeFlipper

i dont use crystals in mine they emit frequencies you can hear with a vlf receiver with a coil and core like an em pickup do you have the schematics for yours so i can add it to my massive schematics collection, ive added 2 small pezio speakers to my project as they emit sounds from every ac frequency ive tested that out using one of my other ten or 9 frequency output circuits
I dont have the circuit diagram...As i explained previously, i found it in some magazine from about 20 years ago...There are lots of schematics and circuit diagrams for those devices already on the internet Cobber (y):D..