vibrational energy experience

steven chiverton

it was around 11 past 2 in the morning ive woken and had been to the toilet and was back in bed with my eyes closed waiting to drift back off to sleep when i was alerted by what felt like the whole top cover of my bed was vibrating i sat my head up but it had already stopped before i could do that , whatever it was its unknown to me and a new experience, have no idea what it was or where this vibrational energy come from or if it was covering the top of my bed while i was in it or just the cover on top. this mystery vibration whether it be my own vibrational frequency rising or other felt so strange yet beautiful. and i felt it right through the covers on my bed

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think it more probable that your dream computer in your brain was still on. Creating another dream experience while you were conscious. Occasionally I experience loud noises shortly after I awake.

NaturalPhilosopher

I think it more probable that your dream computer in your brain was still on. Creating another dream experience while you were conscious. Occasionally I experience loud noises shortly after I awake.
do you see a sudden split second bright flash of light at the moment you fall asleep or awakening?

NaturalPhilosopher

I'm a heavy sleeper so I tried sleeping in my clothes with the light on. I would be half asleep and easily went lucid. From there I astral projected.

One of my first astral experiences was using the hdr before sleep. I was in a bad mood and used it. Fell asleep and had dreams I was in hell the entire time. Not fun.

steven chiverton

no light flashes at all i was still awake with eyes closed waiting to drift off to sleep anyhow i tried doing what i did before this by experimenting with my nausea generator circuit testing it out as a zapper against myself and then had a late night again and went to bed hoping it would happen again but at exactly 11 past 2 in the morning i sat up looked at the clock and as incredible as it was its only an hour difference between the first time i looked at the clock recently after my vibrational experience and last night so the timing of sitting up exactly 11 minutes past the hour for two different hours was strange, so lets look sat up looked at the clock at 11 minutes past 1 on one night and 11 minutes past 2 the next night.

TimeFlipper

no light flashes at all i was still awake with eyes closed waiting to drift off to sleep anyhow i tried doing what i did before this by experimenting with my nausea generator circuit testing it out as a zapper against myself and then had a late night again and went to bed hoping it would happen again but at exactly 11 past 2 in the morning i sat up looked at the clock and as incredible as it was its only an hour difference between the first time i looked at the clock recently after my vibrational experience and last night so the timing of sitting up exactly 11 minutes past the hour for two different hours was strange, so lets look sat up looked at the clock at 11 minutes past 1 on one night and 11 minutes past 2 the next night.
Your "nausea generator circuit" intrigues me Cousin Cobber including the zapper mode...Whats the frequency range of it?..
Personanally i go along with our member Einstein and his first reply to you, regarding the "dream computer part of your mind was still on"...
Anyways, hows life doing in the land of Oz and have you been building anything new recently? :cool:..

I happened to find an old 9 volt zapper i built about 20 years ago from a circuit in some magazine...It only covers two frequencies, 2 thousand and 2.5 thousand cps, it still gives out a lovely shock on the tongue! :eek: :D....Its heading for a school at the back of my house where some of my projects ended up there with the science teacher..

steven chiverton

that dosent make sense about part of my mind still on all ok in western Australia its new south wales is getting worcer since thousand protested and made the spread even worse so we doing better than the eastern states , nausea generator i measured 3 hz to over 16khz my ac parasite zapper i modified it to dc out so im nearly finished a split 20 frequency unit and ill add the modifications to convert any ac frenquency to dc by adding a switch and 2 diodes to make it to dc for one and the same for the other so i have 2x ten frenquency generators in the one