VIDEO: 108-yr-old Jewish Rabbi Reveals Name of the Messiah "Jesus" or "Yeshua": "He is coming soon!"

Samstwitch

(Thanks to lordalmightly1 for sharing this video.)

VIDEO: Orthodox Rabbi Reveals Name of Messiah "JESUS", "Yehoshua", or "Yeshua"

This is incredible news! Jesus revealed Himself to a 108-year-old renowned Jewish Rabbi. The Rabbi said, Jesus said, "He is coming very soon"! Jesus said He will return shortly after the death of Ariel Sharon.

FROM WIKIPEDIA: Ariel Sharon (Born Ariel Scheinermann on 26 February 1928) is an Israeli statesman and retired general, who served as Israel’s 11th Prime Minister. He has been in a permanent vegetative state since suffering a stroke on 4 January 2006.

So now we have another definite sign to watch for...the death of Ariel Sharon!

jesusanim.gif

Samstwitch

Update on Ariel Sharon (from Wikipedia under 'Subsequent Care and Recovery'): In October 2011, Sharon's son Gilad said that he was responsive, though still incapable of significant movement. “When he is awake, he looks at me and moves fingers when I ask him to.” “He lies in bed, looking like the lord of the manor, sleeping tranquilly. Large, strong, self assured. His cheeks are a healthy shade of red. When he’s awake, he looks out with a penetrating stare. He hasn’t lost a single pound; on the contrary, he’s gained some.”

kcwildman

Beastmaster
this is cool thanks Sam:) good find. I do find it funny that a respected modern day profit of the jewish people says it straight up JESUS IS LORD and then right off the church starts damage control ha ha ha ha ha

justin_see

All of this is bullshit. Sorry. Nobody is coming to judge the human race. At least no Christian or Jewish "God".
Non-Christian Testimony for Jesus? – From the authentic pen of lying Christian scribes !!
NO HISTORICAL EVIDENCE OF JESUS
The Myth of the Historical Veracity of Jesus

The Christian and Jewish texts were all copies of stories that came out of Egypt and Sumeria. And those particular stories were really about off-world visitors rather than "Gods". Are those stories true? Who knows? But we do know that Judaism and Christianity are just poor copies. Adding to that there was never any "Jesus Christ" and no evidence of him can be found ANYWHERE. Just to add, Gilgamesh was actually Nimrod, and Gilgamesh cut off the head of Huwawa, and Huwawa was the Hebrew God Yahweh. This "God" is dead.
Ancient Days :: Who Was Nimrod? :: by David Livingston

AETERNAM REX

This is interesting. What's the update on this guy? Is he still alive?
The Rabbi passed away, but Ariel Sharon is still alive. Jesus told the Rabbi, He would return shortly after the death of Sharon, so we must keep watch.

I remembered this post by Sam...Sharon has died...interesting development, which deserves some research.

Well, I sure hope he hurries up. Because he and I need to have a long talk. He at least owes me an explanation.

Brother where art thou?

lol.

R.I.P. Ariel Sharon

Last edited: