Media Video: Trump Talks UFOs with Lou Dobbs

Num7

Administrator
Staff

The UFO phenomenon once again popped up on President Trump's proverbial radar when he was asked about the subject during a conversation with television commentator Lou Dobbs. The surprising exchange came at the end of a lengthy interview which aired on Tuesday evening's edition of Dobbs' Fox Business channel program. Before wrapping up the segment, the host lauded the president for his transparency "despite the Deep State's efforts to bury everything about as deeply as they could."

This segued into Dobbs revealing to the president that "a lot of my friends are very concerned about what the federal government is doing when it comes to UFOs." He then asked "are you going to commit more resources to exploring UFOs and open the documents to the public?" Alas, despite the tantalizing nature of the question, it would appear that Trump did not take the inquiry very seriously as he quipped "probably in this country, you're the UFO expert, so I'm going to be totally guided by the great Lou Dobbs."

As one might imagine, this elicited quite the chuckle from Dobbs, although a subsequent portion of the president's response did provide some food for thought as he went on to say that "I'll do whatever you ask me to do, including total transparency. And, I gotta tell you, there's probably some pretty good transparency needed there, there's no doubt about that." So while UFO enthusiasts may be dismayed by the less-than-serious way in which Trump answered Dobbs' question, his observation that there needs to be more transparency surrounding the phenomenon ought to give some optimism to people hoping for revelations from the federal government in the future.

Source:
Video: Trump Talks UFOs with Lou Dobbs | Coast to Coast AM

OakFieldAlienz444

Yeah, I reckon I saw that. I could not believe my ears quite frankly.
I have this strong feeling Trump only recently found out about Roswell and now
that he knows about the Pentagon UFO revelations he realizes this is a big deal.
It could also be a potential re-election strategy?