VIRTUAL REALITY IS READY TO BE MARKETED 2016

TimeFlipper

No way, you could link the VR upto 2 robotic arms similar to the one Howard made in one of the Big Bang Theory episodes :D

correction123

Also, they have now a vest around $150 that is hooked up by wi-fi to allow the player in the virtual world to feel the jars and the bumps in the night. Doesn't look all that bad. My wife told me, "I would enjoy the Roller coaster ride if it can feel like your really riding one". That is when I looked around and found that vest. KOR FX gaming vest. If you really do some browsing they may have 3rd party alternatives way before the VR glasses come out. Another company have ankle, chest and legs and arms sensors. They are just velcro straps and not many wires at all.

I guess the 3rd party companies are preparing for 2016.

correction123

The fact is there is nothing to stop them! But there is everything you can do to watch over and protect yourselves and your families from such atrocities. VR will be a blessing to those who are sincere in their hearts and want to learn a higher science of mechanics. They are being used for psychological work by clinicians around the world. But at the time they were the only people and businesses that could afford the high bucks it cost to use such a device. It was the gaming industry that discovered by using special technologies that have now became affordable, could be done efficiently and with the price of technologies coming down they or Oculus Rift were able to be funded to build their first prototype VR helmet.

I am interested in the "AR" the Augmented Reality...such as HoloLens...You can be immersed in the game but it uses your rooms and scans each of the walls and flooring and the furniture all around, then projects a duplicated virtual room looking the same way. But what gets interesting is if you are playing Call of Duty as the enemy fires at you, you will see the plaster fall off your virtual wall and see bullet holes in your wall etc. The room in other words becomes the back drop of anything you maybe doing and depending on the particular application that your using.

Martian

I am interested in the "AR" the Augmented Reality...such as HoloLens...You can be immersed in the game but it uses your rooms and scans each of the walls and flooring and the furniture all around, then projects a duplicated virtual room looking the same way.
Yeah, and while it's scanning your house, what's really happening is that it's uploading info to government on the things you have in your home. It's a way to circumvent the 4th amendment on a massive scale and get you to pay for it.

correction123

This could be true but they have all the information about me and my wife already, I was in the military for 12 years! I have nothing to hide so they can do what they want as far as spying on us...It's the ones who have something to hide they are the ones who worry about such things. The Constitution is shredded, pretty soon it will be relinquished altogether so a one world system of laws can be established in this country. I am certainly not for it! But yet it's coming!

Martian

Everyone has something to hide, even if they've done nothing wrong. It's called a right to privacy and dignity. Accepting defeat of the constitution is never an option.

correction123

Everyone has something to hide, even if they've done nothing wrong. It's called a right to privacy and dignity. Accepting defeat of the constitution is never an option.

Not a defeat acceptance! It will soon be a fact! The one world government is both Rep and Dem goal in their political careers. Do some research you will see. NWO.