Visions and Dreams

OneIsTheWord

Greetings
if I may

In Acts 2:17-19 I can from my understand what this Revelation means in our future, it says in the last days, what is the last day or days? this super conscience that is called the creator of all.
That is in John 1:1-5

Acts 2:17-19 (NLT2)
‘In the last days,’ God says, ‘I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams.

In those days I will pour out my Spirit even on my servants—men and women alike— and they will prophesy.
And I will cause wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below— blood and fire and clouds of smoke.

Spirit are angelic messener to mankind

wonders in the heavens above and signs are celestial events

on the earth below, is climate changes human

men and women alike— and they will prophesy, meaning these individuals will minister the messenger of this angelic messenger to mankind, from this creator

with science, I may try to give an explanation, the bible is the understanding of both man and the creator, a super conscience, like an extraterrestrial, but terrestrial that I can not classify or identify yet!

I but the study of understanding the mind, it like prophesy science, the brain functions to comprehend what man can not understand, for me is like a super awareness
imagesCA0MHLU9.jpg

please bear with me

Last edited:

OneIsTheWord

Apocalypse & Revelation
meaning

Apocalypse the word (eon) the Greek word, a unit of time equal to a billion years or eternity (age)

The Greek root for apocalypse
[αποκαλυπτω | αποκαλυψισ] is a verb meaning” to"

“The Precambrian eon”

Lifting of the veil and secrets

Lain Apokalypsis
{Apocalypses’} is the Greek word for Revelation.

The Revelation of God, A believer that is giving revelation from the Lord is one that, reveals events, the attack from the Kingdom of Satan.

Last edited:

OneIsTheWord

The Three that Bear Witness 1 John 5:7-9

A Biblical Event

1 John 5:7-9 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.
And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.
If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater; for this is the witness of God which He has testified of His Son.

In John 16:12-15, I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truths; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

Then in 1John 4:6, We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this, we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

In John 1:17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus the Christ.

A Note
That which is born of the flesh is flesh. John 3:6
child5.jpg

This is He who came by water and blood--Jesus Christ; not only by water but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness because the Spirit is truth.
imagesCA9A2U3K.jpg
And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one. 1 John 5:8
But one of the soldiers pierced His side with a spear, and immediately blood and water came out. John 19:34; See Zech 12: 10.

red-1.jpg

Creshna1c

Greetings
if I may

In Acts 2:17-19 I can from my understand what this Revelation means in our future, it says in the last days, what is the last day or days? this super conscience that is called the creator of all.
That is in John 1:1-5

Acts 2:17-19 (NLT2)
‘In the last days,’ God says, ‘I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams.

In those days I will pour out my Spirit even on my servants—men and women alike— and they will prophesy.
And I will cause wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below— blood and fire and clouds of smoke.

Spirit are angelic messener to mankind

wonders in the heavens above and signs are celestial events

on the earth below, is climate changes human

men and women alike— and they will prophesy, meaning these individuals will minister the messenger of this angelic messenger to mankind, from this creator

with science, I may try to give an explanation, the bible is the understanding of both man and the creator, a super conscience, like an extraterrestrial, but terrestrial that I can not classify or identify yet!

I but the study of understanding the mind, it like prophesy science, the brain functions to comprehend what man can not understand, for me is like a super awareness
View attachment 13748

please bear with me
As far as I'm concerned, that shit is straight up accurate and has begun. Take care

OneIsTheWord

As far as I'm concerned, that shit is straight up accurate and has begun. Take care
Greetings
I don't know if you read the bible, you can say that I like to prophesy science, I see the bible as a history of two things, one is man's gravity, the other is the design of creation, Revelation is just that revealing
images.jpg777.jpg

OneIsTheWord

Greetings
if I may, what is Revelation is all about in Revelation 5:1 and 1 Peter 4:17

We read, And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
Revelation 5:1 (KJV)

There are Seven Seals, each one representing a judgment call from the throne of the Lord see Revelation 4:1-11

making the decision of mankind in Romans 1: 18 revealed from heaven, this means because all that is God, everything is invisible can't be seen

In Romans 1: 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,

Isaiah 45:12 I have made the earth, And created man on it. I--My hands--stretched out the heavens, And all their host I have commanded.

Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,

23a202889c862a9012df60c8408655de.jpg
The Future
For the time have begun for judgment must begin at the Church of God: and if it first begins at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
1 Peter 4:17

this means is how long for the Church overseers, how their conduct in the congregations' behaviors in the house of Christ judging conduct in the congregations'

outside the Church
1 Cor 5: 12 For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside?
Do you not judge those who are inside?

In this part, the Lord is saying, that he is concerned about those inside the congregation

1 Cor 5: 13 But those who are outside God judge. Therefore "put away from yourselves the evil person."
The Lord is saying those who are outside the Church, are not to be judged by anyone from the Church, the Lord himself will judge these people outside the church
1 Cor 5:12-13 (NKJV)

Last edited:

OneIsTheWord

Greetings
if I may, what is Revelation is all about in Revelation 5:1 and 1 Peter 4:17

We read, And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
Revelation 5:1 (KJV)

View attachment 13832
The Future
For the time have begun for judgment must begin at the Church of God: and if it first begins at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
1 Peter 4:17

this means is how long for the Church overseers, how their conduct in the congregations' behaviors in the house of Christ judging conduct in the congregations'

outside the Church
1 Cor 5: 12 For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside?
Do you not judge those who are inside?

In this part, the Lord is saying, that he is concerned about those inside the congregation

1 Cor 5: 13 But those who are outside God judge. Therefore "put away from yourselves the evil person."
The Lord is saying those who are outside the Church, are not to be judged by anyone from the Church, the Lord himself will judge these people outside the church
1 Cor 5:12-13 (NKJV)
Just a note the question is the Lord acting now?

download-31.jpg

the word says not yet
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2 Thess 2:3 (KJV)

my thinking is this war just may be a preview of what is to come

Last edited:

OneIsTheWord

Multiple Events Dreams and Visions
112620-1.jpg

Weeks ago I had dreams, and 13 years ago, in this dream, there were two towers, one on the Island, in the sea, one of gold and one of silver.
Then as I look from midway from the two towers out in the sea, I saw the sun afar off, and as I look back at the two towers, I saw thousands of people fleeing away from the towers swimming towards the sun.
Then in a flash, I was on the ocean, then I look around me then everything was gone away, Then I look into the ocean, I saw beneath me endless darkness of the deep, all I saw, were shadows moving around me, and then found myself on my bed.

In the second dream, I was in a hotel top flood with my father, I was in one room, my father across from me in another room, and my father was watching the TV.
Then I heard a loud noise outside the window, as I look out the window, I look to my right, I heard celebration, then suddenly to my left side, I was two identify aerial phenomena, from the sky, they pass they came down and pass the window, from the point of my view from the window, and came at the down at the celebration, to destroy the celebration, as I turn to my father, to tell Him, I saw in the TV, the celebration was on 42st, on Broadway, the people were celebration committing acts of adultery and vanish, an explosion from the aerial phenomena.
The third dream, in New York City I was downtown, in the middle of the street, I was people panicking looking for loved ones, then I look down the street, I was in a line of people waiting, I got in the line to see what was the line about, at the front the line, I was two persons, evaluate individual people, the people were giving their money to evacuators’ as I walk to them, on my hand I had currency to give to the evacuators’ in anger I said how much of our lives are you going to take from us, then in anger, they gave the money back.

In the fourth dream, I saw myself jumping from the air, as I came down, there was snow on the ground, the snow broke my fall I was fell in a park again it was New York City, to be precise Central Park.
I had a weapon in my hand, then suddenly I was people panicking running towards me, for fear I said to then, let’s go into the city, as I look at the city, the people were running away from the city into the park, I walk up the hill I was a gate, a place of the fortress, the people gave up the possessions to enter the fortress, there were two men at the gate, and took their possessions but deceive them, and did not open the gate, then the people were lost with no hope, I not see what their fear so much in the city, but just fear
The fifth dream, I came out of the building was into New York City, as I walked toward 42nd I saw women and men dancing in a cage glass sculptures made out of glass exposed on both sides of the street and people around them, as I walk toward 42nd walking on 42nd between 7th Avenue and 8th as I saw the glitter of lights, by midway the, scene change of between 7th Avenue and 8th changes Suddenly I fell down and I was gasping for air, and Suddenly, as I got up the glitter of lights vanish, then I saw futuristic cars but the city was in ruins, I was an old man walking with a cane and I ask him what!!! Happen here, he says there is a shift change, and then suddenly the air turns to poison and woke up gasping for air.

The Six dreams, but this one was from the third dream, Manhattan City was in ruins, and this dream was two of the same in different dreams in two different events, pointing at the last two events.

The seventh dream, Weeks ago, I saw myself in a foreign country, these people were Suddenly, standing huddle to each other, as I walk around them, they have seen very tall, quiet then Suddenly a man riding a white horse came out of no were saving many of them.

The eighth dream, the same place, European dug trenches were hiding, and family hid in them.

In the ninth dream, I was in the middle of a battle, I saw family running wild in many different directions, as I look down the street, the people ran down the street, and huge orange gas overwhelm them, gasping for air, as I saw this I ran, and orange gas overwhelms me as well I woke up, gasping for air on my bed.

The 10th dream, I was in the Middle East, in this dream, it was already active, I saw towers of glass, in this event the clouds open the sky and whirlwind me down and swept everything in its path, the people in white robes called abayas, had nowhere to go because the sand blinded they and fell down praying and die from fear

The 11th dream, many years ago
I had a dream and the dream became a vision in this vision I saw the valley of churches, thousands of churches, they were all types of churches some small and some were tall, there was something unique about them, They were beautiful and old fashion, made of Cedarwood, and then; there I notice something, unique about them.

Musical notes were coming out of these Churches and the musical notes were going up towards the heavens, they were so many beautiful and brilliant in colors.
It was like a kaleidoscope in the sky, and then in the middle of this valley of Churches, there was a very, very great and huge church in the center of the valley of churches.
They were two altars one in the inner Church and another in the outer Church a gravestone with the initials L. C. and the word Babylon

It was very Gothic; as I walk into this Church then I saw an altar in the inner Church, with the initials B. G. and the word Sardis?
And a gravestone, an altar with a Mythical beast called Centaur beast are exceptions

The Centaur beast had a cross crushing the Centaurs back and in front of Centaurs were four black wolves with no eyes, on the bottom of the gravestone was two skulls were four eyes and beside the skull was the year, I cannot tell the year
As I got closer I noticed, I saw many types of statues it had silver and gold, gemstone, red and purple, and scarlet, a man with long hair.

This church was the prettiest church of all. But was one thing missing that there was no sound, no musical notes I thought because there were no people, but there were people just like the other churches why?
I did not understand. As I looked into the sky the musical notes got lower but soothing to my ears and suddenly a ladder Came down from heaven and went on top of the little churches with the musical notes.

A latter of gold it was such a beautiful latter, and tall people with candles on their hands like a flaming torch on each side of latter of it, and then the people walk up, laughing and singing songs and hymns, the musical notes were so brilliant in color.
It overwhelmed me with love and peace.

But the big church, the very huge Church had no latter on it why?
Why didn’t come to this Church?
the people of that Church created and built their own ladder to reach the sky.
When they finish they worked so hard.

They fashioned with their own gold and silver and diamonds and put their own candles, they were so proud, you could see the pride in their faces.
Then the people they took their latter and put it against the wall of their Church to climb up, so many people, hundreds and thousand claiming up the ladder, but the people were rushing, one on top of each other, people rushing desperately

Not worried of others why? And as they got almost to the top of their ladder, it collapsed on them and a very strange sound came out of them as they fell to the ground why?
And then I saw suddenly, what happened to these people; the earth open up and swallow up the Church collapsed and its people.

more to come

Last edited:

OneIsTheWord

The Eye that sees everything
Greetings
days ago I had another dream, note visions are given to the young because they are not mature in mind, as they get much older, then they begin having dreams, this way when there is the Spirit, it gives them some ability to interpret the dream, but dreams are like looking through a veil, a vision is being, all senses,

What is the spiritual meaning of a dream?
There's no definitive evidence about what dreams consist of, but it's generally accepted that dreams represent a collection of thoughts, struggles, emotions, events, people, places, and symbols that are relevant to the dreamer in some way.

• sight (Vision)
  • Hearing (Auditory)
  • Smell (Olfactory)
  • Taste (Gustatory)
  • Touch (Tactile)
  • Vestibular (Movement): the movement and balanced sense, which gives us information about where our head and body are in space.
Taste, smell, vision, hearing, touch, and… awareness of one's body in space? Yes, humans have at least six senses, and a new study suggests that the last one, called proprioception, may have a genetic basis. Proprioception refers to how your brain understands where your body is in space.

days ago I had another dream, I saw myself walking in a building, there were 3 men in the hallway, I heard someone in distress, the 3 men were trying to block were at the end of the hallway was a door, where this person was calling out from, the 3 men move out of my way for fear, as I walk in the 3 men follow me, I saw a child in a corner of the room, I ask the child are you ok, why are you here, are these 3 men harming you, the child looks at me, shook his head, the child did not say anything, but drew a picture and gave to me, I look at the picturer
and 3 men took the picture from and they look at it, and anger they tore up the picture, saying you cannot leave with this when a spiritual dream comes an hour before you wake up, that is fresh in the mind, for the dreams are burnt in my mind, I can see details of my dreams, if it is a vision, I can see the person face, communicate spiritual dream there face has a veil, but not their voice

I drew a picture after the dream as I also do, this is what I saw

3465e93fbb346b30c12c11da44c08fc9.png

the child drew this one

cup21.jpg

And what came to my mind this one came out to my mind
I don't need anyone to believe me, the young know everything, the middle age suppresses everything, and the old believe everything,
a question what do you see in this picture? what do they mean to you?