Visited by E.T.?

Hemoman

Visited by E.T.?

When I was about 5 or so I remember layiing in bed and waking up screaming to seeing some thing in my doorway with light coming from behind it(not too bright though). It was short, had a large head and I remember I couldn't move all I could do was scream for help. My mom opened the closed door (instantly afterI screamed) and nothing was there.

I haven't had a similar experience yet and have no unknown scars.

I know some people have these experiences throughout their life and are continuously abducted, however I don't believe i have. The reason for that I believe is that I (know) I have a genetic blood disease and that might make me useless to them.

Any ideas?

DWOMT

Re: Visited by E.T.?

Did you eat a lot of sugar that night after watching the movie E.T.? Maybe it was David the Gnome coming to give you herbs?

Omega

I have read that sometimes the mind will create these episodes of E.T's to cover up episodes of child abuse or incest they experienced as a child.

The truth is out there, its up to you to believe it or deny it--Omega

keenobserver

I agree with Omega that child abuse or such thing may cause this also there is one more reason to this.
You may have seen something which your young mind could not understand and from a shrink's point of view it usually is something A rated like in a movie or have actually witnessed the act and you were so young you could not understand it so you may have that kind of nightmares

Hemoman

While those are all valid points which I don't know if I hope are wrong or not, although if it's true it would explain a lot about why i'm so screwed up, I'm pretty sure at the time I didn't know what aliens were.

virtualgirl

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Hemoman\")</div>
When I was about 5 or so I remember layiing in bed and waking up screaming to seeing some thing in my doorway with light coming from behind it(not too bright though). It was short, had a large head and I remember I couldn't move all I could do was scream for help. My mom opened the closed door (instantly afterI screamed) and nothing was there.

I haven't had a similar experience yet and have no unknown scars.

I know some people have these experiences throughout their life and are continuously abducted, however I don't believe i have. The reason for that I believe is that I (know) I have a genetic blood disease and that might make me useless to them.

Any ideas?[/b]

Or, you could have been taken and now they have a more solid block up so you wouldn't remember. I'm a firm believer in aliens so I don't discount anything.

darkbreed

Sleep paralysis is quite common, and that includes hallucinations. I've had it quite alot myself, and its also related to astral projection and OBEs. Go to google and type in "sleep paralysis"

And yes, I believe most UFO abductions can be explained with this, as well as meeting astral entities.

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"darkbreed\")</div>
Sleep paralysis is quite common, and that includes hallucinations. I've had it quite alot myself, and its also related to astral projection and OBEs. Go to google and type in \"sleep paralysis\"

And yes, I believe most UFO abductions can be explained with this, as well as meeting astral entities.[/b]

Darkbreed is right, except for the astral entities part. You exhibit the classic symptoms of sleep paralysis/night terrors. It's a fairly rare sleep disorder and practically every (non-hoax) alien abduction can be explained this way, and without astral entities.

Harte