Vote Biden... or Else

Yeats

A group consisting of leftists and never-Trumper Republicans recently staged election "war game" scenarios. Their conclusions? That a Biden landslide would be the only election result which would not result in large-scale rioting.

This sounds to me like "Vote Biden... or else."

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
On the other hand, I think a Biden landslide would make massive voter fraud much more obvious, especially because most Americans know that he is such a weak, corrupt, and lousy candidate.

Yeats

On the other hand, I think a Biden landslide would make massive voter fraud much more obvious, especially because most Americans know that he is such a weak, corrupt, and lousy candidate.

Agreed. However, I do find it interesting that the left is pushing the narrative that only Mr. Biden can possibly win, and that a Trump landslide is not possible. Even the group mentioned above could only envision four possible scenarios...

"... a clear Biden win, a narrow Biden win, a murky result, and a Trump Electoral College win with popular vote loss."

As a logician might say, "If the premise is flawed, then so are the conclusions drawn from it."

HeraldOfTruth

Actually, I work at a political survey research firm and I can say without a doubt Biden is the favorite as far as my firm’s polls go. Too bad he isn’t Bernie, though.

Yeats

Actually, I work at a political survey research firm and I can say without a doubt Biden is the favorite as far as my firm’s polls go. Too bad he isn’t Bernie, though.

I apologize that I have neither the time or the energy to list the hundreds of other examples.

HeraldOfTruth

Biden isn’t Hillary, not that I am a supporter of either at the end of the day. He’s still the better choice by far. As for Trump, he just keeps digging himself into a deeper hole ever since COVID-19 hit. I don’t see him making a comeback. Ya know, unless his supporters try and cheat the mail-in ballots like he told them to.

Yeats

Biden isn’t Hillary, not that I am a supporter of either at the end of the day. He’s still the better choice by far. As for Trump, he just keeps digging himself into a deeper hole ever since COVID-19 hit. I don’t see him making a comeback. Ya know, unless his supporters try and cheat the mail-in ballots like he told them to.
I will refrain from inquiring why you believe that a perverted, corrupt, flip-flopping, racist, senile dementia-ridden plagiarist would be a better President than Mr. Trump.

To each his own, I suppose.

As for Mr. Trump's supposed call for double-voting, even Snopes (not exactly a right-wing outlet) said that "...although Trump's advice would functionally result in some people attempting to cast two ballots, the stated goal was to ensure that people's ballots get counted, not to elicit double voting."