Vote Biden... or Else

Yeats

wow man, you're so full of it it's unbelievable.
go back home

1)time traveler
2)worker at a political research firm
3)god of thunder
4)fan of metallica
Now, now. There is no reason why a person cannot be both an employee of a research firm and a Metallica fan. As for claiming to be a time traveler, this is a claim made by many people on this forum, and thus is excusable.

That "god of thunder" thing though... I just don't know...

HeraldOfTruth

uhh he's promoting every cabal talking point

1)biden is not illuminati and is a good guy
2)we need to clamp down on the whole world for climate change
3)trump is part of the illuminati
4)mainstream media cares about the world

it's ridiculous

I never said anything in support of mainstream media, first of all. Second, Climate change is a real issue and deniers are worse than flat earthers.

I simply took conspiracy theory logic and applied it Trump. It fits remarkably well. If he is not Deep State, why has he gotten away with openly speaking against them with no real consequences? I have other points on that, but it’s not even really worth debating because it’s just as much an unproven hypothesis as any other Illuminati claim.

As for my time travel claim... I never provided any proof whatsoever. It was a literary experiment of sorts that accomplished what it was intended to for the most part.

HeraldOfTruth

And I think due to your credibility problem you should have Num7 change your name to HeraldOfLies.

That wouldn’t be accurate seeing as my only lie was being a time traveler, or “knowledge” taken from the future. None of which I have claimed as truth after admitting I was a fraud, which was the plan all along.

Witch Hunt

By the way, speaking of Snopes... and of not accepting the results of a Presidential election...

izmddLS.jpg