W.T.F how come I'm here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tronik

Look I mean how come I'm here? I was perusing my local car dealership when I got short I had to go to the bathroom. I had in my bag my HDR when I slipped in some piss on the floor and I'm not kidding man fell flat on my face. My bag that was slung on my back went flying and hit the sink and.......

KAPOW!!!??!!?!!!!!!!!!!

There was like a lot of smoke and when it cleared I found myself here wherever the hell here is. I find like there's a nut posing as me and stolen me life like no shit. Like he's even claiming to have a pacemaker what a douchebag. Like help me as this is serious Donald Trump crap.

Baz

Tronik

@Tron1, is that you? Or another you?
God no, that fraud is on here as well? I don't know how many sugars you put in my tea but this is becoming a nightmare. This has got a lot to do with that flume tube extender. My HDR is busted man so I cannot summons help.

Tron1

Someone is jealous hahaha. I threw my HDR out cause it was way too much to handle. People were trying to steal it. I don't know who this crackpot it but sure is funny. Made me laugh. Oh not a fraud. Buy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.