Walker Warwick FrIday

mullac998

Walker I'm planning a trip to warwick this Friday looking at buying the tickets later. It would be good if you could hit me up so we could plan something as I'm assuming you live there.

lamdo263

I'm going next week now with some people I know
I know England, well the UK through Richard The Third, but this was a line out of Bohemia, when Richard hung with the Germans-Bohemians.
Don't know if I would be much good to you in Jolly Ole? Beautiful countryside. A h lot of historical places to go things to see.

The place Stratford On Avon, is the rough area the last true witches of Eastwick had lived. Do not know if their line was carried down or not.?

This always screws me up, but I think his name was John Claridge or one of the C names. He was a feared male witch of that area. His photo was taken and placed on silver bromide emulsion by a noted photographer who visited that area. Interesting story as a farmer gave John and entire hay field to harvest by scyth cut. So what he was said to have done was to summon a work devil and had completely scythed the filed with hay piled in only a few hours by himself.

He was very nice, but anyone who had a penny's worth of sense, never challenged him. The females of that witches' coven were also very gifted. I mean a fagot or a bundle of sticks for firewood goes about eighty pounds. These elderly witches would have to carry these on their backs to their homes for warmth. Warwick - Wikipedia

One day a man piloting a horse drawn cart, rode up in back of this senior citizen and was going to ride right past her. She spun around, raised her walking stick and the horse froze and would not move. Not even to the cursing and whipping the master gave him. That horse would not budge.

The befuddled driver turned to the aged lady and said, "All right, get on". and he even lofted her bundle of firewood on the cart and off they went. Interesting, but as I said, don't know if they have any heirs.

A lot to do in Warwick I suppose. Be polite and good guest and they may invite you back.

mullac998

I know England, well the UK through Richard The Third, but this was a line out of Bohemia, when Richard hung with the Germans-Bohemians.
Don't know if I would be much good to you in Jolly Ole? Beautiful countryside. A h lot of historical places to go things to see.

The place Stratford On Avon, is the rough area the last true witches of Eastwick had lived. Do not know if their line was carried down or not.?

This always screws me up, but I think his name was John Claridge or one of the C names. He was a feared male witch of that area. His photo was taken and placed on silver bromide emulsion by a noted photographer who visited that area. Interesting story as a farmer gave John and entire hay field to harvest by scyth cut. So what he was said to have done was to summon a work devil and had completely scythed the filed with hay piled in only a few hours by himself.

He was very nice, but anyone who had a penny's worth of sense, never challenged him. The females of that witches' coven were also very gifted. I mean a fagot or a bundle of sticks for firewood goes about eighty pounds. These elderly witches would have to carry these on their backs to their homes for warmth. Warwick - Wikipedia

One day a man piloting a horse drawn cart, rode up in back of this senior citizen and was going to ride right past her. She spun around, raised her walking stick and the horse froze and would not move. Not even to the cursing and whipping the master gave him. That horse would not budge.

The befuddled driver turned to the aged lady and said, "All right, get on". and he even lofted her bundle of firewood on the cart and off they went. Interesting, but as I said, don't know if they have any heirs.

A lot to do in Warwick I suppose. Be polite and good guest and they may invite you back.
I don't live far from it